Join our Premium Eventzee Scavenger Hunt!
Since we began our free weekend photo scavenger hunts, our staff has dedicated countless hours toward setting up and running these hunts every weekend. What initially started off as a way to interest new clients into hosting their own scavenger hunts with Eventzee has turned into something much larger. Each weekend we have hundreds of players from across the world submit thousands of photos we approve by hand- all for free.
That being said, we are excited to announce our new Premium Eventzee Photo Scavenger Hunts! Our free weekend photo hunts will continue per usual as well, but special themed hunts will be based around this premium model for the foreseeable future. For a minimal $5 fee players will get exclusive access to a themed photo scavenger hunt, a unique badge created for that hunt and a chance to win prizes from sponsors.
To kick things off we are hosting a Pre-Paddy’s Day Premium Hunt from Monday March 14 to Thursday March 17. Since this is an exclusive hunt you must sign up with payment by Sunday at 11:59 PM CST via the Munzee Inc. store.
To participate go to the following link:
Once you have paid be sure to input your Eventzee/Munzee username so you can be manually added to the exclusive hunt.
To coincide with St. Patrick’s Day the themed hunt will feature clues based around leprechauns, Irish heritage and, of course, lots of green. The top three winners for this hunt will have their choice between one of three different Munzee Inc. prize packs. The catch though is that 1st Place Winner will get first choice, Second will choose next, etc.
The prize packs are as follows:
- Munzee Prize Pack- $50 Value
- Munzee shirt
- Munzee hat
- Physical Shamrock stickers
- Wallabee Prize Pack- $50 Value
- 100k Honeycombs
- WallaBee T-Shirt
- UPDATE: 200 locks
- Eventzee Prize Pack – $50 Value
- Eventzee Shirt
- Personal Scavenger Hunt up to 25 people
- Eventzee stickers
Just for paying the $5 fee you’ll also receive this exclusive Leprechaun Photo Booth badge in celebration of Paddy’s and Photos!
Scavenger hunts have always been a fun way to interact with others and support camaraderie, but we’ve moved past the limitations of pen and paper. Eventzee takes scavenger hunts to a whole new level by supporting worldwide events and new ways to interact with players. While Eventzee makes it easy to host your own scavenger hunt, it’s up to YOU to make it memorable. So if you’re considering putting on your own, here’s a few tips to get you started.
We’ve all been there. You’ve fallen asleep at another corporate training seminar. As some HR guy drones on about synergy you seem to lack the energy to even keep your eyes open. So bring a little excitement into the office with Eventzee: Scavenger Hunts Made Easy.
Take Training and Development To The Next Level:
Want to test your employees knowledge on a particular subject? QR code quiz clues are perfect for engaging your employees and directly gauging their comprehension level. Whether it’s driving traffic to specific areas of a factory or answering quiz questions about the uses of a particular machine, Eventzee is perfect in both office and industrial environments. You can even use specialized surveys to get opinions from your staff on various topics.
Fun Effective Way To Enhance Your Team’s Synergy:
Encourage interactions between your staff in a fun unique way with scavenger hunts. Whether teams have to find particular hidden objects or put their heads together to solve riddles, the surge of competition and gameplay can bring your employees together. Take it a step further and mix up your departments to encourage people to get to know someone they may not work with as often. The closer your staff is and the better they work together, the more successful your product or service will be.
Choose From A Variety of Hunt Options & Features:
Our totally customizable features can be tailored to reflect your business and educate as well as entertain your employees. We offer a variety of different ways to play, so you can decide what works for your staff. Our photo scavenger hunts encourage interaction and activity, while QR codes can be used educationally. Customize your clues to encourage physical activity and get your team moving. Attach a GPS location to a QR clue to encourage employees to explore a new city/market.
So break out of the conference room and get active, social and adventurous. Eventzee is what you make it, so make it great!
Now that you have some ideas about how to start your Eventzee scavenger hunt, go out and make it happen! If you’re interested in hosting an Eventzee event, sponsoring an official Eventzee photo hunt or just curious about what we can do, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scan this code with the Eventzee app to join!
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We just released the new Clockstoppers line of badges as well as an extension of the Pioneers of Gold and Photographer lines, so be sure you plan out your submissions! The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowBackThursday – Share a past pic wearing an embarrassing outfit you’d never wear again.
- DIY Bow Tie – Create a bowtie out of some material other than fabric.
- Fix Yer Flat – Take a photo of a car tire that is not attached to a car.
- Hightop Hotel – Take a photo of a treehouse.
- Hovering Hobbies – Astronaut Scott Kelly just returned from a year in space. Creatively represent what you would do to keep busy in space for a year. Be creative!
- I Spy- M – Find the letter “M” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- Lone Star State – Wednesday was Texas Independence Day so take a photo of a single Star.
- Novel Namesake – It’s World Book Day in the UK and Ireland, so share a photo dressed up as your favorite book character. Be sure to include the name of the character and the book title in the photo.
- Photo Booth – We just released new Photographer badges! To celebrate take a photo of a photo booth or creatively represent one!
- Recreational Vehicle – Take a photo of a mobile home or RV.
- Riddle Me This – Take a photo of the answer: I have a needle, but I can’t sew. I sometimes have scales, but I can’t swim. I have NEWS, but I’m not a TV.
- Take A Number – Take a photo of waiting in a line of 4 or more people.
- Treat Your Self – Creatively represent a day at the spa.
- Wooden Walkway – Take a photo of a home with hardwood floors.
- Would you rather… – … be able to fly or read people’s minds? Creatively represent your choice!
We’re proud to announce that we have extended our Photographer badge line for having photos approved in Eventzee scavenger hunts!
The best way to achieve these badges is to join the free Weekend Photo Scavenger Hunts hosted by Eventzee each weekend. These worldwide hunts run from Thursdays to Sundays with clues going live at 3 PM MHQ time. Your photo will be either approved or rejected and you will earn points based on your submissions.
To join these hunts just find the Weekend Warriors event on the Eventzee in-app calendar and RSVP. If you’re interested in hosting your own Eventzee hunt please email@example.com and we’ll get you set up with the right package!
Photo Booth- 1000 Photos
In “Eventzee Exposure” we look at testimonials from happy clients who have hosted their own Scavenger Hunts. Our users’ experience is very important to us, so when things go off without a hitch we want to cheer about it. If you’d be interested in sharing your Eventzee experience please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organization: Integrated Automotive Services
Event: Subaru Sales Training Event
Location: Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal, Canada
IAE works with auto manufacturers for product releases and training staffs on how to successfully market their automobiles. They used Eventzee for their Subaru Drive Experience events across nine days in three different cities with QR Code Quizzes and photo scavenger hunts. The focus of IAE’s Drive Experiences is to put retail staff behind the wheel of the vehicle so they can experience the brand story first hand. Competitive product evaluations and in-depth experiential product training convert to real-world credibility on the showroom floor.
The QR Codes for the quizzes were printed in a workbook that attendees answered as the day went on. This offered the event hosts the ability to look at the comprehension statistics of the attendees and better evaluate the teaching methods. Eventzee also created custom survey polls for IAE so they could easily gather attendees opinions on various model types, and more. These polls were sent to all attendees using the Eventzee messaging system. They would then answer and live results were broadcast on a projector screen onsite.
Photo clues were also used to encourage interaction among attendees. By interacting with specific groups and locations users found a deeper engagement and retention of the goals of the event.
Check out the video from their event!
“We believe that elevating the learning experience using gamification methods is extremely valuable for retention. Eventzee gave us a unique and simple way to incorporate gamification into our programming. During our automotive training programs, we were able to infuse scavenger-type searches, quizzes and additional elements (like photos and sharing) to deepen engagement and retention. You can see the video for our event here: http://integratedauto.com/
With a 97% participation rate, there was no question this approach was the way to go! The overall satisfaction results were excellent and the participants enjoyed their “fun” while learning and winning some prizes.”
– Judi Samuels, Manager, Experience Design, Integrated Automotive Experience
Photo Clue Examples:
- Creativity- Capture a photo to showcase your creativity and fun at this event.
- Durability, Quality, Reliability- Capture a photo that best defines how you see the Durability, Quality, Reliability pillar.
- Favourite- Capture a photo of your favourite Subaru performance vehicle.
- Team Photo- Take a photo of your team!
- Us vs Them- Capture a photo that shows a competitive advantage for a Subaru utility vehicle vs. the competition.
Quiz Clue Examples:
- Subaru has been perfecting the boxer engine for approx. how many years?
- Subaru has been crash testing since what year?
- What type of steel does the Subaru ring-shaped reinforcement frame?
- Lane Keep assist is available as one of EyeSight’s system features for which models?
To learn more about Integrated Automotive visit http://integratedauto.com/en/.
Now that you have some ideas about how to start your Eventzee scavenger hunt, go out and make it happen! If you’re interested in hosting an Eventzee event, sponsoring an official Eventzee photo hunt or just curious about what we can do reach out to us at email@example.com.