Jan 26, 2015 | Weekly Hunt
Here are the first 10 clues for our weekly public photo hunt. Just RSVP to the “Kick Off Event” on February 2 and start your hunt. Remember, anyone can join and each day for five days another 10 clues will be released. As you complete tasks be sure to check out the leaderboard to see where you fall. Prizes will be given out weekly, so stay up on your clue list before the week ends.
This week we’re awarding cash prizes for the top 3 players on the leaderboard.
- 1st Place will receive $100 USD
- 2nd Place will receive $50 USD
- 3rd Place will receive $25 USD
The winners will also receive an assortment of virtual products from the Munzee online store. To learn more about Munzee, our geo-locational QR code game, check out www.munzee.com.
- Tower of Books: Arrange a stack of books from top to bottom with words in the title to say “I love this photo scavenger hunt”.
- Black and White: Find a black automobile parked next to a white automobile
- Water Bottle Bowling: Setup 10 bottles of water as if they were bowling pins (in correct shape)
- Fly your Flag: 3 or more flags on flagpoles next to each other
- Fish Eyes: Clear picture of more than 10 fish with #eventzee included in the picture
- 2 Bald Men: 2 bald men engaged in conversation
- Up in the sky: It’s a bird or a plane
- Movie: Go to the local theater/cinema and take a pic of an upcoming movie poster
- Good Fortune: Open a fortune cookie and share your good fortune with us. Must show cookie, fortune, and write Eventzee on fortune.
- Millennium Coin: Find a coin from the year 2000
Jan 22, 2015 | Announcements
This simple idea has become so much more, but at its core Eventzee is here to ease the tedious task of setting up privatized and personalized scavenger hunts.
Eventzee stems from Munzee, a geo-locational scavenger hunt game that uses QR codes around the world for players to find and scan for points. In three years Munzee has grown to more than 100 countries with nearly 200,000 players worldwide. As Munzee’s community grew a need arose for hosting private Munzee events in an easy fun, way. We then saw an opportunity to develop a new app that would make privatized scavenger hunts easier and more customizable for smartphones. What resulted was Eventzee, the easiest way to host private scavenger hunts for any event possible.
Whether you’re planning a family reunion, organizing a trade show, or interested in alternative ways to develop corporate training, Eventzee can help you create an exciting and unique experience for everyone involved. Whether it’s 200 people or 2, our feature-filled and user-friendly admin tools will get your game going in no time. We’ve made it easy for you to create and control an engaging competition through our web and mobile app. Choose between a traditional photo-based scavenger hunt or a QR code-based hunt, where players use Eventzee to locate QR code stickers hidden in the wild. Customize your game in countless different ways to make the most of your hunt.
Using Eventzee you can create, control and customize your very own mobile scavenger hunt from the comfort of your computer. All you have to do is contact us. Our dedicated staff can take your event to the next level and customize nearly every aspect of the game to your needs. Eventzee is what you make it- and you can make it great.
Not sold yet? Well give our free weekly Eventzee events a try. Each week we have worldwide photo hunts that anyone can play. Compete with people around the world and get a taste of what it’s like to play Eventzee- maybe even take notes for your own hunt.