Update: We’ve added another 10 clues to the hunt! You can check them out below, but they are also LIVE in the app!
We’ve spent enough time on the couch, so now it’s time to go the (social) distance while we’re all cooped up at home! This is a second FREE Eventzee photo scavenger hunt that can be done from the comfort of your home! Thank you to all of those who joined in our first “Couch Potato Party!” That hunt will still remain open for those who want to join, but there will be no more clues added.
Like the “Couch Potato Party” the “Social DistanZEEing” photo scavenger hunt is free and can be done from the comfort of your home or in the nearby area! We had initially planned on including 50 clues in our original hunt, but decided to break this up into a couple smaller hunts so players could earn more Munzee points. This hunt will feature 20 clues, with the first set of 10 clues LIVE now. You’ll have until the end of March to complete both of the hunts.
Use the code “DISTANCE” in the Eventzee app to join in on the fun.
Per usual, no screenshots will be accepted and your photo will either be approved or denied by our admins. Remember, you earn a badge just for joining the event and having one photo approved. As an added bonus all photos that are approved will also be added to the gallery, so you can work on all of the Eventzee Badges as well.
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
Clue List: More will be released over time!
- Food Pyramid – Breakfast – What’s for breakfast?
- Food Pyramid – Lunch – What’s for lunch?
- Food Pyramid – Dinner – What’s for dinner?
- Food Pyramid – Snack – What is a good snack?
- Food Pyramid – Pre-made – What is a meal that is ready-to-eat/pre-made?
- Food Pyramid – Ingredients – What are the ingredients to a meal you’re going to make?
- Food Pyramid – Sweet – What is a food that is sweet?
- Food Pyramid – Spicy – What is a food that is spicy?
- Food Pyramid – Salty – What is a food that is salty?
- Food Pyramid – Sour – What is a food that is sour?
- Sparks Joy – Activity – Creatively represent an activity you love to do outside of the home
- Sparks Joy – Family – Upload a picture of a friend or family member you love.
- Sparks Joy – Movie – Take a picture of your favorite movie to watch
- Sparks Joy – Book – Take a picture of your favorite book to read
- Sparks Joy – Room – Take a picture of your favorite room in your house
- Sparks Joy – Attire – Just because you’re stuck indoors doesn’t mean you can’t get all dolled up! Take a picture of your favorite outfit.
- Sparks Joy – Gift – Take a picture of your favorite gift you’ve ever received.
- Sparks Joy – Silly – Take a picture making a funny expression.
- Sparks Joy – Joke -Tell us a joke. Write down a joke, or take a picture of something that always makes you laugh.
- Sparks Joy – Vacation – Close your eyes and imagine you’re on your dream vacation. Now get creative and show us what your dream vacation would be.
Thanks to everyone who has joined in the fun! We’ve had TONS of submissions so please be patient as we make our way through approvals.
NOTE: We’re aware of issues for some players joining the hunt. If you’re using an Apple device we suggest logging out and then logging back in. Delete and reinstall the app. Also check your data setting specific to the Eventzee app.
If you’re using an Android device go to Apps, find Eventzee, and then clear cache and data. Then reload and login. You can also check to make sure your permissions are allowing Eventzee to use your phone’s data and camera.
If you are still dealing with issues please please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your device model and operating system. Thank you for your patience!