The city of Loveland, Colorado launched their third virtual community engagement event using the Eventzee scavenger hunt app. Utilizing Eventzee technology, the “Loveland Sculpture Quest” has residents and visitors stopping by sculpture parks throughout the city.
Those in the area can download the Eventzee app and enter the join code “LoveArt” to participate in the ongoing event. The city has prepared Completion Prizes of a Sculpture Quest Sticker and One Free Adult Admission to the Loveland Museum Gallery. There are also larger prizes in 3 other categories, two of which involve Eventzee’s built-in Leaderboard and the User Media section for admins. The virtual event features QR code, photo, video, text, and quiz challenges. The last day of the event is Friday, November 12.
“We’re delighted that the city of Loveland has chosen Eventzee to highlight the beautiful and varied public artwork in their city,” said Craig Holland, CEO of Freeze Tag, “Loveland events are extremely well-designed and make good use of what Eventzee has to offer!”
Loveland’s first Eventzee hunt, “The Hunt for the Loveland Holiday Gnomes,” took place from mid November 2020 to January 1 2021. Unlike the current “Sculpture Quest,” which features permanently installed sculptures, “The Hunt” featured garden gnomes hidden by staff especially for the event.
“After the success of our Eventzee hunt last year, we’re excited to head into Fall with the all new Sculpture Quest,” said Chris Bierdeman, Tourism Group Sales Coordinator for Visit Loveland. “This is the first contest we’ve run with Loveland Art in Public Places, and this program is the perfect way for people to enjoy the sculptures as the season changes.”
If you’re interested in hosting an Eventzee scavenger hunt visit our website and contact our team to set up the best package for you. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 714-210-3850 x15. Eventzee is ideal for trade shows, conferences and orientations. Businesses can use the app to drive traffic to specific locations, promote vendors or products and increase social interactions, while observing appropriate social distances. Some clients use Eventzee to hold contests and give away prizes to their most engaged customers. There are many ways Eventzee can help you achieve your business goals. For more information visit https://www.eventzeeapp.com/.
About the City of Loveland Cultural Services Department and the Visual Arts Commission
The City of Loveland Cultural Services Department is dedicated to promoting and enriching the quality of life by providing diverse cultural experiences through history, all forms of artistic expression and in community celebration. The Visual Arts Commission oversees the City’s Arts in Public Places Program, which sets aside 1% of all City capital projects of $50,000 or more. They accept gifts of art from private donors for placement on City property; make purchases of art for the City’s art collection; provide for suitable display of the collection; and provide for maintenance of the collection. To learn more, please visit lovelandpublicart.org and follow their social channels at facebook.com/LovelandPublicArt and @lovelandpublicart on Instagram and Twitter.
About Visit Loveland
Just 45 minutes north of Denver, Loveland is hailed as the gateway to Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park. Loveland is the ideal base camp for all of your northern Colorado adventures. Whether you are looking for an authentic arts community, brewery/distillery tours, unique shopping districts, world-class recreation, or inspiring events, Loveland, Colorado has Everything you Love! To learn more, please visit visitloveland.com and follow their social channels at facebook.com/VisitLovelandCO and @visitlovelandco on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
About Freeze Tag, Inc.
Freeze Tag, Inc. is a leading creator of mobile location-based games for consumers and businesses. Our portfolio includes hits such as Munzee, a social platform with nearly 10 million locations worldwide and hundreds of thousands of players that blends gamification and geolocation into an experience that rewards players for going places in the physical world, Garfield Go, a Pokemon Go style augmented reality game based on the iconic cat Garfield, WallaBee, an addictive collecting game with over 2,200 beautifully drawn digital cards, as well as many social mobile games that provide endless hours of family-friendly fun. We also offer our technology and services to businesses that want to leverage mobile gaming in their marketing and branding programs. For example, our Eventzee solution allows businesses to create private scavenger hunts in physical places such as malls, tradeshows, company events or campuses to create immersive brand experiences. For more information about Freeze Tag, go to: https://www.freezetag.com
This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve substantial uncertainties and risks. These forward-looking statements are based upon our current expectations, estimates and projections and reflect our beliefs and assumptions based upon information available to us at the date of this release. We caution readers that forward-looking statements are predictions based on our current expectations about future events. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and are subject to risks, uncertainties and assumptions that are difficult to predict. Our actual results, performance or achievements could differ materially from those expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements as a result of a number of factors, including but not limited to, our ability to market our games, and our ability to implement new changes and release them. We undertake no obligation to revise or update any forward-looking statement for any reason.
With the current pandemic, it’s more important than ever to be innovative when it comes to running and hosting virtual events. While this new way of life may seem daunting, Eventzee has your back and we’re ready to help you host your most successful event. The following 6 tips will help you along your admin adventure and make the most of your virtual event!
Check on Your Players Real-Time to See Their Performance
See real-time engagement from players during your virtual scavenger hunt by viewing the dashboard within Eventzee’s admin tool. Decide if players need guidance and encouragement, but don’t worry about finding each group or player in person to do so. You can even reach out to players to help- but more on that later!
Offer Prizes and Promotions
One of the best ways to motivate people during your event is to offer them a promotion or prize at the end of their participation! This encourages people to push forward and complete all of the challenges to the best of their ability.
Many downtown and tourist associations, like Eventzee clients Champaign Center Partnership of Champaign, Illinois, use virtual scavenger hunts to increase traffic in local shops and businesses. During these events, people are offered promotions and deals at these locations, and can receive prizes for visiting the most destinations during their visit.
Choose a Clear Winner and Avoid Ties
Leave the scoring up to us! While you’re running your event, you don’t need to worry about allocating points and breaking ties, unless you want to. Eventzee’s virtual scavenger hunt platform has built in techniques to make sure no players get the same score. For example, Quiz Challenges can be set up to award the most points to the person who answers the fastest.
Communicate Directly to the Players
Need to get in touch with your players? You don’t need to corral everyone in one room, or go around and talk to everyone individually. Eventzee allows you to communicate with players through announcements or you can send them a direct message through the chat feature.
Make Your Event Stand Out In All The Right Ways
Eventzee’s virtual scavenger hunt app offers the most challenge types compared to others on the market. Switch up your event by using various challenge types, and keep your players on their toes! CrimeCon, a true crime convention, utilized Eventzee’s virtual event tool at their event this past year to engage players in a different way. With the platform, they were able to engage their attendees, who were both virtual and in person, and test their knowledge of true crime! This app also allowed attendees to engage with virtual and in-person vendors and work towards solving mysteries to win prizes.
Choose the Best Virtual Scavenger Hunt Platform For Your Organization
There’s no shortage of platforms for running a virtual event, however, before you choose which one to utilize, make sure it’ll provide everything you need to run the perfect event.
With our team of experts on your side, you’ll be able to understand the tools and have flawless execution of your best event yet!
For more information regarding Eventzee’s virtual scavenger hunt event tool, contact Craig Holland, email@example.com .
Is your team heading back to the office? Eventzee’s team building scavenger hunt app is the perfect tool to engage your employees, help them build bonds with each other, and become more ingrained in your company’s culture.
This may seem like a daunting task, but with the right tools and objectives, holding the perfect event can be a breeze. Our team has worked with brands and companies, both big and small and from a variety of different industries, to craft successful events that run via the Eventzee scavenger hunt app.
To give you a head start on designing your next event, we’ve put a list together of some of our favorite challenge ideas from past events that are sure to get your teams working together in no time!
Teamwork Makes the Dream Work
- Start off easy! Have the group members gather together and take a selfie.
- Have players search for people who have similarities to themselves. This can be similarities in their names, outfits, interests, and more!
- Have a player tell a story to the group about something funny that happened to them recently! Submit a video of the story being told.
- Take two team members and have them pretend to switch the roles they perform for the company! They can submit photos of themselves pretending to do the other person’s job. This is perfect to get players more familiar with others who work in different departments!
- Have players get to know each other further by figuring out who’s worked at the company the longest! Snap a group picture of each team player holding up their start date in order of seniority.
- One of these things is not like the other! Give the team a group of photos that have one similarity. See if they can choose from a set of multiple choice answers to guess what the similarity is!
- Where, oh where, are you leading this team? Supply them with sneaky clues about a certain location in the office or campus and see if they can guess it right. Have them take a group selfie when they get there!
- Have the team members snap a picture of them doing a fun yoga pose in front of a nearby landmark!
- Is it nice outside? Have the team members walk around outside and search for a tree that’s taller than the group’s tallest player!
- Best place for a quick workout? Have group members do jumping jacks in a specific location!
- Hide a QR code somewhere and the team a hint. The faster they find it, the more points they get!
- How many dancers are on the team? Have each team member think of a dance move, put them all together, and submit a video of the new routine!
Knowledge is Power
- Is there a mathlete on the team? Have them complete a math equation, you choose the difficulty! Make it extra intense by giving 100 points for the correct answer, but take away 25 points for every wrong answer they submit! Using Eventzee’s exclusive Quiz bonus timer, the fastest person with the correct answer will earn the most points!
- Do your employees know everyone in the company? Show them a photo of someone they may know and have them try to guess the person’s specific role from a few multiple choice answers!
- Does your company supply products with specific features? Give the team a hint and see if they can figure out which product you want them to guess!
- Supply the team with some sidewalk chalk and have them draw the company logo. Hopefully this can be done by memory!
- Do you have company colors, a company mascot, or other branding that your colleagues should know? Have the teams jot it down!
- How well does the team know your company values? This task can be a multiple-choice answer where they have to choose the one that does not belong!
- Which team has the most company SWAG? Have them gather up their SWAG items and take a picture, then you can award bonus points to the group with the most impressive stack!
- Become part of the sales and marketing team! Have the players pick a product or service that your company provides and make a poem or song promoting it! Submit a video of the performance.
For more information on how to get started with your next team building scavenger hunt event, contact Craig Holland at firstname.lastname@example.org.