The time has come for another Weekend Warrior free photo scavenger hunt! After last weekend’s extra long and extra busy hunt, we’re bringing it back to the basics again this weekend. 15 clues will be live from Thursday until Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected, and bonus points are no more. be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on how quickly you finish the hunt!
This is also a good opportunity to start submitting more photos and earning more points because these cumulative scores will now get you Badges in the Eventzee app! Let the hunt begin!
- Alphabet Soup- C- Find something that starts with the letter C.
- Rain, Rain, Go Away- Rain or shine, take a pic with an umbrella.
- Playoff Season- What do you watch more of- Hockey or Basketball?
- Sun’s Out, Guns Out- Take a pic in a tank top
- Bullseye- Play a game of darts.
- Hot Lava- Your floor is lava, don’t get burnt. Time to relive childhood.
- Luscious Lips- Try on some red lipstick.
- No Time Like The Present- Take a pic giving someone a wrapped gift.
- Got Milk?- Take a selfie with a milk mustache.
- Brown Bag Mask- Get creative and design a mask out of brown paper bag.
- Drop Of The Hat- Take a pic with a wide-brimmed hat.
- Heads or Tails?- Coins, canines, craniums- the choice is yours, be creative.
- The Final Straw- Enjoy a beverage with a straw. The crazier the straw, the better.
- #ThrowBackThursday- Recreate a picture from your past. Include the original photo in your submission.
- Dirt Dexterity- Build us a sand castle or a mud pie based on how the weather has been near you.
We’re proud to announce the Eventzee Version 1.3 update for Android and iOS devices. This new version of Eventzee includes a ton of new features to take your Eventzee experience past a single scavenger hunt and encourage you to participate in numerous events.
- Take your private scavenger hunts to the next level with combined events featuring both Photo and QR code clues! These dual hunts have also included a redesigned “Clues” list.
- The “Player Profile” screen now lists your overall Eventzee points and worldwide rank. This page now also links to the “My Events” page and the all new “My Badges” page.
- Become an Eventzee pro by joining multiple events and earning our new achievement badges! Earn badges by submitting lots of photos, earning overall Eventzee points and more! New badges will continue to be added in the future.
These badges are retroactive so you can earn them with past stats as well as moving forward. We hope these badges work as an incentive for players to continue to participate in our Weekend Warrior free photo hunts as well as host their own Eventzee hunts. To start off, we have released two lines of badges, but you can expect more badges in the near future. This also opens up the opportunity for hosts to offer a unique badge for their personal Eventzee hunts.
The first two official Eventzee badges are the Photographer and Pioneers of Gold lines and will each have three levels with possible future additions. The best way to achieve these badges is to join the free Weekend Photo Scavenger Hunts hosted by Eventzee each weekend. These worldwide hunts run from Thursdays to Sundays with clues going live at 3 PM MHQ time. Your photo will be either approved or rejected and you will earn points based on your submissions. We’ve also included a new cumulative leaderboard that you can visit online at www.eventzeeapp.com/leaderboard.
To join these hunts just find the Weekend Warriors event on the Eventzee in-app calendar and RSVP. If you’re interested in hosting your own Eventzee hunt please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you set up with the right package!
PIONEERS OF GOLD LINE:
As a few of you have noticed we’ve had a lot of people complete the entire clue list for this weekend’s free public photo hunt- which is awesome! It does beg the question though: Who is the real winner? Well a few weeks ago ]=we introduced a new tie-breaking method and this weekend we’ve had a good chance to see it in action.
The first tie-breaker is obviously based on points earned. Since we have done away with bonus points, when you complete all the clues in a Weekend Photo Hunt you can get a total of 400 points (500 for this weekend’s longer hunt). So whoever completes the hunt and earns the total amount of points wins. Well in theory anyways. This weekend we have had dozens complete the hunt and earn all the points though so how do we define who won 1st, 2nd and 3rd place?
In the case of numerous winners with the same amount of points we enact a time-based tiebreaker. This number is calculated from the first time you submitted a photo to the last time you submitted a photo. Note that is SUBMITTED , not ACCEPTED, so there is no worry about a admin taking longer to approve some photos than others. This is to ensure that those who completed the hunt the fastest aren’t inhibited because our admins work part time at odd times of the day. This also ensures that players in the US who are awake when the clues go live at 3 PM CST do not have more of an advantage than a player in Australia who would be asleep at the start of the hunt.
So finishing the hunt first won’t secure you first place, you much finish the hunt fastest.
You can see submission times as well as points at the online event leaderboard:
Thank you all so much for your enthusiasm this week and past weeks. Trust that we work hard to make the most of out your hunts and try to offer a fair and fun time for all. Now enjoy the rest of the weekend’s hunt because in the end it isn’t about winning it’s about getting out into the real world and having fun! Getting badges is pretty fun too…
In celebration of America’s Memorial Day holiday weekend we’ve extended this hunt through the long weekend. So you’ll have through Monday at 3 PM CST to submit photos. We’ve also added a few more clues just for this weekend. Enjoy and be sure to visit www.eventzeeapp.com/leaderboard to see your worldwide rank.
This is also a good opportunity to start submitting more photos and earning more points because these cumulative scores will be important as Badges become integrated into the app. We’ll make more of an announcement when the new app update goes live, but expect some fun new achievements for your dedication to Eventzee! Let the hunt begin!
- Live in Concert! – Take a pic of a ticket stub, poster or shirt from a live concert.
- Armed Forces – Share a pic of someone you know who serves in any branch of the worldwide military.
- Burgers or Hot Dogs? – What’s your preferred cookout food?
- The Great Outdoors – Take advantage of the long weekend and hike, camp, or anything outside.
- Red Nose Weekend – Wear a Red Nose to raise awareness about childhood poverty. #RedNoseDay
- Baby Joey – In a hoodie with a front pocket
- Boots Are Made For Walking – Combat, cowboy, car? You choose the boot.
- World in Motion – Get a picture that captures motion (fan spinning, arms twirling)
- Floaties – Find something that floats.
- Lake Living – Take a pic of a boat.
- (Waste) Basket Ball – Go for the 3 pointer and throw crumbled paper into a trash can.
- High 15 – Take a pic giving two people a High Five at the same time.
- Photo Finish – Recreate a foot race and burst through the finish line tape.
- Just Desserts – What’s your favorite sweet treat?
- Tree Hugger – Don’t disrupt any protests or construction- just show an little love to nature.
- Tea Time – Do you prefer your tea hot or cold? Sweet or bold? Share a cup and a pic.
- Alphabet Soup-B – Find something that starts with the letter B.
- #ThrowBackThursday – Share a past pic of a truly mortifying haircut. Don’t worry- it has happened to us all.
- Spectacular Spectacles – Show off some fun eyeglasses.
- Hawaiian Haute Couture – Show us your best floral print shirt.
We’re continuing our new weekend photo hunts, which run from Thursdays to Sundays. Your photo will be either approved or rejected, and bonus points are no more. We’ve also included a new cumulative leaderboard that you can visit online at www.eventzeeapp.com/leaderboard. Will you become a Weekend Warrior?
- Tie the Knot – Let’s see your knot tying skills.
- #ThrowBackThursday – Dust off a picture of you in your cap and gown.
- Mug Shot – Hold up a sign like you’re getting booked.
- All That Glitters – Find something that sparkles.
- Seed me, Seymour – Take a pic of two different kinds of seeds.
- Alphabet Soup (A) – Find something that starts with the letter A.
- Corded Phone – Do you still use a phone with a cord?
- Out-Dated-d – Take a picture of a physical calendar.
- Elvis Has Left The Building – Do your best impression of the King under an EXIT sign.
- Rubber Duckie – This yellow fellow is a great bath time pal.
- Cereal Killer – Get a little sadistic with a box cereal.
- School’s Out – Take a pic of a textbook.
- Rock, Paper, Scissors – Show us your go-to move with an actual rock, paper, or pair of scissors.
- Clueless Clippers – Write a riddle with magazine clippings.
- Wall Art – Find a large mural on a wall.