After issues with the server on Thursday we have delayed the Weekend Warriors 32 photo scavenger hunt to Friday at 10 AM CST.
15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Monday at 10 AM CST. Your photo will either be approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
Remember, we also released some new badges based on gallery submissions so be sure to get creative with your photos. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowbackThursday- Share a past pic of a family pet/animal.
- Alley-Oop – Take a photo of an alley or backstreet in downtown area.
- Alphabet Soup- W – Find something that starts with the letter W.
- Bird’s Eye View – Take a photo looking down on a distinct object. The higher the better.
- Clock Stopper – Take a photo of a large public clock. For example a clock tower, a bank clock, etc. Must be outside and must be large.
- Hairspray – Channel your inner Texan and hairspray your hair to stand as high as possible. Be sure to include the can in the photo. No hair? Get creative!
- Handy (Wo)Man – Take a photo outside of a local hardware store.
- Light The Way – Take a photo of a lit candle.
- Rollin’ N’ Coastin’ – Creatively represent riding a roller coaster. Are you brave enough to keep your hands up the whole time?
- Singing in The Rain – Get your umbrella and a hose and simulate singing in the rain.
- Stained Glass – Take a photo of a stained glass window.
- Twins – Take a photo with someone wearing the same outfit.
- WANTED – Get creative and pose for a wanted poster. Must include “WANTED” in the lower frame of the photo.
- Wall Crawler – Position your camera to make it look like you’re climbing a wall like a spider.
- Worm’s Eye View – Take a photo looking up a distinct object. Make sure you’re low to the ground.