Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW102” after you login.
- Animal Expedition – Keep your eyes peeled for a WILD Munzee announcement on Friday, but in the meantime creatively represent an animal expedition in Eventzee.
- Barbie World – Thursday is National Barbie Day, so take a picture of a unique Barbie or a doll similar to the America’s favorite fashionista.
- Call a Cab – Take a photo of a taxi. No taxis in your area? Creatively turn your car into one.
- Cold Lunch – Open up your lunchbox and show us what you’ve packed for lunch.
- Gym Rat – Strike a muscular pose outside of a workout gym.
- Jackpot! – Creatively represent winning big on a slot machine!
- Local Take Out Menu – What’s the best take-out food in your area? No national brands.
- Shadowed – Take a fun picture of your shadow.
- Studious Storage – Take a picture of a unique or smart way of storing something.
- Support Local Art – Take a picture at a place where you can buy local artwork.
- Thought Bubble – Write down your most inner thoughts and present them over your head- comic book style.
- Wall Crawler – Position your camera to make it look like you’re climbing a wall like a spider.
- Wherefore Art Thou Romeo – Take a picture of someone standing on a balcony.
- Wonder Women – Wednesday was International Women’s Day, so to celebrate creatively represent a well known woman who has made an impact in history. Be sure to include the person’s name somewhere in the photo.
- Would You Rather? – Be allergic to chocolate or allergic to smart phones? Creatively represent your response.
After nearly TWO YEARS we have finally reached Weekend Warriors 100! This free photo scavenger hunt features 15 clues that will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. To celebrate the milestone we have made all clues for this hunt worth 100 points each!
Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues! The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery.
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW100” after you login. You’ll also be able to earn a the unique Weekend Warriors 100 badge just for having one photo approved!
Most of the time, 100 of anything is a good thing. Thanks for helping us reach this milestone and playing the Weekend Warriors 100 photo scavenger hunt!
- A Century Old – Creatively represent something that is turning 100 this year.
- A Hundred of Hundred – Take a photo of a hundred (more or less) smaller items arranged to write out the number 100.
- All About The Benjamins – Take a photo of a hundred dollar bill from your country. Don’t have $100 lying around? Us either! Be creative!
- Big Spender – Take a photo of something for sale for $100 (we’ll also accept $99.99). Must include the price tag somewhere in the photo.
- Book Worm – Take a photo of the hundredth page of a book.
- Centurion – Take a photo of a building built before 1917.
- Centurion Collage – Make a collage of a hundred photos in the shape of the number 100. May be actual printed photos or an upload of a photoshopped image.
- Century Circle – Take a photo of a street address number including 100.
- Eon Age – Creatively represent lifestyles in 1917.
- Figure Figures – Take a picture of something that is under 100 calories.
- Numerical – Take a photo of the Roman numeral of 100.
- On Your Mark – Take a photo running the 100-yard dash.
- Over The Hill(s) – Creatively represent what it would be like to be 100 years old.
- The 100 Club – Recreate a clue from the very first Weekend Warriors scavenger hunt. You can find those clues on the Eventzee blog. Be sure to include the name of the clue somewhere in the photo.
- Towering Top – Take a photo next to a building or structure over 100 ft tall.