After nearly TWO YEARS we have finally reached Weekend Warriors 100! This free photo scavenger hunt features 15 clues that will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. To celebrate the milestone we have made all clues for this hunt worth 100 points each!
Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues! The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery.
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW100” after you login. You’ll also be able to earn a the unique Weekend Warriors 100 badge just for having one photo approved!
- A Century Old – Creatively represent something that is turning 100 this year.
- A Hundred of Hundred – Take a photo of a hundred (more or less) smaller items arranged to write out the number 100.
- All About The Benjamins – Take a photo of a hundred dollar bill from your country. Don’t have $100 lying around? Us either! Be creative!
- Big Spender – Take a photo of something for sale for $100 (we’ll also accept $99.99). Must include the price tag somewhere in the photo.
- Book Worm – Take a photo of the hundredth page of a book.
- Centurion – Take a photo of a building built before 1917.
- Centurion Collage – Make a collage of a hundred photos in the shape of the number 100. May be actual printed photos or an upload of a photoshopped image.
- Century Circle – Take a photo of a street address number including 100.
- Eon Age – Creatively represent lifestyles in 1917.
- Figure Figures – Take a picture of something that is under 100 calories.
- Numerical – Take a photo of the Roman numeral of 100.
- On Your Mark – Take a photo running the 100-yard dash.
- Over The Hill(s) – Creatively represent what it would be like to be 100 years old.
- The 100 Club – Recreate a clue from the very first Weekend Warriors scavenger hunt. You can find those clues on the Eventzee blog. Be sure to include the name of the clue somewhere in the photo.
- Towering Top – Take a photo next to a building or structure over 100 ft tall.