Jun 8, 2015 | Announcements, Weekly Hunt
We are proud to announce that a new line of badges have been released for Eventzee achievements. The Champions line represent awards for those who have gotten 1st, 2nd or 3rd place in an Eventzee Scavenger Hunt. These badges can be won in any Eventzee Scavenger Hunt and are retroactive for those who have placed in a past hunt. Remember, in the case that multiple people have received the maximum amount of points and are tied for first place, ties are broken by how quickly you finish the hunt. Moving forward, if you place 1st, 2nd or 3rd in an Eventzee hunt it may take a couple days for your badge to appear, but the free weekend photo hunts are an ideal place to earn any and all badges.
Jun 5, 2015 | Announcements, Eventzee Exposure, TESTIMONIALS
In “Eventzee Exposure” we look at testimonials from happy clients who have hosted their own Scavenger Hunts. Our users’ experience is very important to us, so when things go off without a hitch we want to cheer about it. If you’d be interested in sharing your Eventzee experience please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Host: Peloton Foundation
Location: 3rd bar, Baseball Tavern in Boston, MA.
“The Peloton Foundation Game Day was held for the first time in the Fenway Park Area in Boston just a few weeks ago. We hosted a game tournament at each venue and had the pleasure of using Eventzee for our last tournament, a photo based scavenger hunt. All the participants had a great time using the app without any issues. Signing up was simple as was setting up the app from an administrator side. The clues were easy to create and we didn’t experience any issues throughout the process. Cody was great help and always available for questions. All in all, we had a great experience using Eventzee!”
Photo Clue Examples:
4 legs but does not move – It has 4 legs but does not move. Find the closest one to the main door.
Peloton! – Find the Peloton market baseball teams!
YMCA – Take a picture of you and 3 people motioning out YMCA
New friends – Get one of the bartenders to agree on a picture with you and your team
It’s (ball)game day – Take me out to the ballgame and sit here, get ready to cheer!
About the Peloton Foundation:
The Peloton Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) organization that donates time, money, and in-kind resources to promising non-profit organizations helping children and their families achieve: Education and Childhood Development, Health and Well-being, and Economic Empowerment.
To learn more about the Peloton Foundation visit:
Jun 4, 2015 | Weekly Hunt
The time has come for another Weekend Warrior free photo scavenger hunt! After last weekend’s extra long and extra busy hunt, we’re bringing it back to the basics again this weekend. 15 clues will be live from Thursday until Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected, and bonus points are no more. be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on how quickly you finish the hunt!
This is also a good opportunity to start submitting more photos and earning more points because these cumulative scores will now get you Badges in the Eventzee app! Let the hunt begin!
- 52 Card Pick Up – Better pick up all those cards before the dealer finds out…
- Rule of Thumb – Take a pic measuring something with your thumb.
- Drink Like A Fish – Have a glass of water and a fish-themed snack (Goldfish, Swedish Fish, Etc.)
- Chip On Your Shoulder – Literal translations are always fun.
- #ThrowBackThursday – Show a past pic with your best friend.
- Park N’Play – Go to a park and play on the swings.
- Town Hall – Take a selfie outside of an official government building.
- H20 Hotspot – Take a pic in a natural body of water. Pools and tubs don’t count.
- Infamous Inferno – Start a fire in a fire pit, campsite, bonfire. Must be outside.
- Alphabet Soup-D – Find something that starts with the letter D.
- Charades – Act out a film, song, or book. Include the answer somewhere in your photo.
- Travel Guide – Show us a brochure of your hometown.
- Salt and Pepper – Push it real good.
- Bearded Lady or Lady Beard – If you’re a gal, draw on a beard. If you’re a guy, pretty up your beard a bit.
- Pizza Picasso – Add a little artistic flare to a pizza. Be creative.