We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW97” after you login.
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- 9-5 Smile – Take a picture enjoying your day at work
- Big Hair, Don’t Care – Put on a silly wig and take a selfie!
- Cellular City – Take a photo of your cellphone provider’s storefront.
- Creative Calendar – Pick a month of the year and creatively represent it in photo form. Make sure to include the month you have chosen in the photo.
- Everything but the Kitchen Sink – Take a picture at a restaurant you’d order soup from.
- Filtered – Get creative and make a photo filter in real life. Do not use your phone’s filters
- Fly/Ice Fishing – No matter the weather, it’s always a good time to go fishing. Creatively represent one or both.
- Groundhog Day – Creatively represent six more weeks of winter.
- Piece of the Puzzle – Take a picture of a puzzle with the most pieces you can find.
- ROYGBIV – Green – Take a picture of five different items that are all green.
- Self Reflection – Take a pic of your reflection in something other than a mirror!
- Slug Bug – Take a pic of a Volkswagen Beetle.
- Team Spirit – Take a pic in a sports jersey of any sort.
- Tourist Trap – Take a photo of a unique tourism attraction in your town/city.
- Tower of Treats – Creatively represent the food pyramid.