Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW95” after you login.
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowbackThursday – Upload the 17th picture in your phone gallery.
- C.S.I. – Make a chalk outline of an imaginary murder victim.
- Closing Time – Take a picture of an abandoned building.
- Creative Clutch – Share a picture of a unique purse or bag.
- Freshly Baked – Take a picture at your local bakery.
- Light The Way – Take a picture of a unique lamp
- Magic Pony – What would unicorn tears look like? Creatively represent those rainbow, sparkle, magic tears.
- National Hugging Day – Saturday is National Hugging Day in the U.S., take a picture giving someone a big embrace.
- Off The Vine – Take a picture of a fruit or vegetable that is currently growing/in season.
- Pooh Bear – Creatively represent Winnie the Pooh and his friends in the 100 acre woods.
- Pop! – How do you like your popcorn? With extra butter or with melted marshmallows? Show us!
- ROYGBIV – Yellow – Take a picture of five different items that are all yellow.
- Wallflowers – Creatively represent the first song you slow danced to.
- Wisecrack – Creatively represent your best cheesy joke. The joke must be written somewhere in the picture.
- Would You Rather? – Live in Medieval Times or Egyptian Times? Creatively represent your answer.