Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW82” after you login.
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowbackThursday – Recreate a childhood photograph. You must include the original photograph somewhere in the picture. NOTE: uploads and screenshots will not be accepted.
- 9 to 5 – Take a picture of a business that is open later than 10 PM. Must have the stores hours shown somewhere in the picture.
- Balloonatic – Take a photo of a unique balloon.
- Geriatric Gamer – Take a photo of a video game system made before 2011.
- It’s All About Perspective – Creatively take a photo that makes a smaller object appear very big.
- Last Call – There’s a saying ‘Nothing good happens after 2 AM”. Take a picture doing something you might be doing at 2 AM.
- Make Like a Tree and Leaf – Rake up the falling leaves into a pile and jump in! If leaves aren’t falling in your area, get creative!
- Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys – Creatively represent this problem avoiding saying.
- Scarred for Life – Take a picture of a scar.
- Spelling Sculpture – P – Create the letter “P” using items that begin with the letter “P”. Must be legible.
- Sweater Weather – There’s a chill in the autumn air, take a picture in your favorite scarf and sweater.
- Tree Top Tragedy – Take a picture of something trapped in tree. The picture must be taken outside.
- Wacky Sipper – Take a picture of a silly drinking straw.
- Walking in the Spiderwebs – Creatively represent walking in spiderwebs.
- Would You Rather? – Creatively represent whether you would play the hero or the villain in a film.