Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We just released an extension of the Curator badge line, so be sure to join the hunt! The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowBackThursday – August 7th is National Friendship Day, share a past pic of you and your friends!
- Benny’s BBQ – Take a photo of a restaurant that’s named after a person’s name.
- Chalk It Up – Take a photo of a bar or restaurant with a unique chalk board outside of their entryway.
- Diamonds Are A Girl’s Best Friend – Take a photo inside of a jewelry shop.
- Famous Fountain – Creatively represent an extravagant fountain statue. Make sure you include water!
- Fender Bender – Take a photo of a car that’s seen better days. DO NOT CAUSE HARM TO YOUR OR ANYONE ELSE’S PROPERTY.
- Fortress of Solitude – Take a photo of a business that sells comic books. A comic must be somewhere in the photo.
- I Call Top Bunk! – Take a picture of a pair of bunk beds.
- Light The Way – Take a photo of a unique street lamp.
- Little Tikes – Kids play pretend with toys that are modeled after items adults use daily. Take a picture of a toy version of a household item.
- Melon Head – August 3rd was National Watermelon Day, creatively represent this summertime treat.
- Spelling Sculpture – E – Create the letter “E” using items that begin with the letter “E”. Must be legible.
- Veni, Vidi, Vici – Creatively represent this famous figure of speech.
- Would You Rather? – Have super sensitive taste or super sensitive hearing? Creatively represent your choice.
- iTab – Creatively represent writing on ancient stone tablets with a chisel and hammer. What would you say?