Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We just released an extension of the Curator badge line, so be sure to join the hunt! The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowBackThursday – Share a past pic of someone sleeping. ZzzzzzzZzzzzzz…
- A safe, safe – Take a photo of a locked safe. Don’t tell us the code!
- Coded – Munzee may specialize in QR codes, but go old school and find a unique barcode on a product.
- Etched With Love – Take a photo of something that has your name personalized on it. Jewelry, etchings, jerseys, etc.
- Historic Hand Me Down – Take a picture of something that’s older than you are, must show in the picture how old that object is.
- Mer(Wo)Man – Go under the sea and creatively represent a mermaid.
- Mother Goose – Creatively represent a children’s nursery rhyme. Be sure to include the name of the rhyme in the photo.
- Neon – Take a photo of a neon glowing sign. Must be at night or in the dark so we can see the glow.
- Old McDonald – Take a photo at a farm or ranch.
- Optical Illusion – Creatively represent different perspectives to make a photo look like an optical illusion.
- R&R – Go find some time to relax and take a photo at a spa.
- Road Trippin’ – Take a photo of a physical map (no Google Maps) and the route you would take for a fun road trip. Make sure your final destination is visible!
- Spelling Sculpture- D – Create the letter “D” using items that begin with the “D.” Must be legible.
- Worst Nightmare – Creatively represent your worst nightmare. Write down what that nightmare is somewhere in the photo.
- Would You Rather? – Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease? Creatively represent your choice.