Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We just released an extension of the Curator badge line, so be sure to join the hunt! The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- Asian Food Appetite – Take a photo at your local Asian restaurant.
- Bird Watcher – To the best of your camera’s abilities, capture a picture of a bird outside. Must be a live bird and must be outside.
- Bucket List – Creatively represent something you would like to do in your lifetime. Hand drawn or computer printed images will not be accepted.
- Ebony and Ivory – Take a photo playing a piano.
- Field Day – Take a photo of an athletics field. Must be able to see the field, so no photos outside stadiums. Football, baseball, soccer, hockey, etc.
- I Saw The Sign – Take a photo of a business with a unique outdoor sign.
- Laundered – Take a photo of a public laundromat or dry cleaners.
- Moving Day – Take a photo of a moving company or moving company truck. Must have company logo somewhere in the photo.
- ORDER, ORDER – Creatively represent being a judge in a court room.
- Pin-point – Cut out a map pin (like the Munzee icon) and place it in a photo with the latitude and longitude of that location written somewhere in the photo.
- Projection – Take a photo of a film or slide projector.
- Reporting For Duty – Take a photo of a set of military dog tags.
- Rock, Paper, Scissors – To celebrate Munzee’s new release creatively represent playing Rock, Paper, Scissors.
- Stretch Goal – Take a photo of a measuring tap pulled out in it’s entirety.
- You Better Work! – Take a photo at your local fitness center.