Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We just released an extension of the Curator badge line, so be sure to join the hunt! The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowBackThursday – Share a past pic of your graduation.
- (QR) Coded – Take a photo of a product with a non-Munzee QR Code on it.
- Alley Cats Strike – Take a photo at a bowling alley.
- Creative Curators – To celebrate our new Eventzee Gallery Badges, creatively represent a well known work of art. Must include the work’s name somewhere in the photo.
- Everybody’s Working For The Weekend – What work and/or chores do you have this weekend? Take a photo to prove you did it!
- I Spy- X – Find the letter “X” formed in architecture, nature, etc
- Light The Way – Take a photo of a lamp with more than three light bulbs in it.
- Monkeying Around – Take a photo of a park with monkey bars.
- Once Upon A Time… – Creatively represent a well known children’s book. Be sure to include the name of the book somewhere in the photo.
- Party Like It’s 1999 – Creatively represent the year 1999
- Snail Mail – Email is nice and all, but write a letter to someone and mail it off!
- The Knitting Corner – Take a photo of a yarn, knitting or quilt shop. Must show sign of the business.
- Tiki Tiki – Get creative and make a Tiki mask.
- When I Grow Up… – Creatively represent what job you wanted to have when you were a child.
- World Record – A few Munzee employees just won TWO world records. Creatively represent what World Record you would break. Be creative.