Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We just released the new Clockstoppers line of badges as well as an extension of the Pioneers of Gold andPhotographer lines, so be sure you plan out your submissions! The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowBackThursday – Share a past pic wearing sunglasses.
- April Showers – Creatively represent the saying “April showers bring May flowers.”
- Cookie Constructor – Take a photo of a unique cookie cutter.
- Filtered – Get creative and make a photo filter in real life. Do not use your phone’s filters.
- I <3 The 80s – Dust off the cassette players and neon short shorts. Creatively represent the 80s decade.
- I Spy- Q – Find the letter “Q” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- Jokes On You – Creatively represent a a prank you would pull on April Fools Day
- LIVE MUSIC – Find a flyer or sign advertising a band or musician.
- Landscaping – Take a photo doing yard work.
- Open Mic Night – Take a photo singing into a microphone. Must be an actual microphone.
- Prickly Pear – Take a photo of a cactus. No cacti near you? Get creative!
- Riddle Me This – Take a photo of the answer to this riddle: “Tear one off and scratch my head what was red is black instead.”
- Righteous Rivals – Bugs and Daffy. Pepsi and Coke. Just to name a couple. Creatively represent a well known rivalry.
- Spring Cleaning – Take a photo cleaning something.
- Target Practice – Take a photo of of a bullseye or dartboard.