Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We just released the new Clockstoppers line of badges as well as an extension of the Pioneers of Gold and Photographer lines, so be sure you plan out your submissions! The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowBackThursday – Share a past pic with an animal.
- AR vs VR – Creatively represent which you prefer: Augmented Reality or Virtual Reality.
- Bracketology – It’s March Madness here in the states, so creatively represent which team you have going all the way! Don’t have a prefered team? Pick a random team in the NCAA Basketball Tournament and get creative.
- Chilly Treat – Take a photo at a unique shop that sells ice cream, snowcones, etc.
- Confetti Bomb – Gather some confetti and toss it in the air. Snap a quick pic before it all falls down!
- Counting Cards – Take a photo of a pack of collectable trading cards.
- Eclectic Appliances – Take a photo at a store that sells home appliances. Washers, ovens, etc. Your home doesn’t count.
- Googly Giggles – Put a pair of googly eyes on an inanimate object and bring it to life. Get creative!
- I Spy- O – Find the letter “O” formed in architecture, nature, etc
- I’m On A Boat – Take a photo on a boat. No boats near you? Get creative! A person must be on a boat, not just standing next to it.
- Meat Cute – Take a photo at a butcher shop or meat market.
- Shady Silouhettes – Take a photo of a person, animal or object’s silhouette.
- Sprinkled – Find something that has sprinkles on it.
- Stitchery – Take a photo of a unique quilt.
- When Life Gives You Lemons… – What do you make?