Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
NOTE: For 26 weeks we have done the “Alphabet Soup” clue where players must take a photo of something that starts with that week’s letter. Since we have run out of letters we have changed this clue into “I Spy” where you have to find letters formed in real life architecture. Also known as Alphabet Photography, this will force players to look at the world in different ways to find various letters. Be sure these photos are good quality so we can clearly see the letters!
Remember, we also released some new badges based on gallery submissions so be sure to get creative with your photos. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowBackThursday – Share a past pic of you bundled up for winter.
- All Patched Up – Take a photo of a unique patch on a jacket, hat, etc.
- Angelic – Make a snow angel! Don’t have any snow? Texas doesn’t either. Guess we’ll have to get creative!
- Crazy Cup – Take a photo of a unique cup, mug or glass.
- Dedicated to… – Find a statue, monument, bench, park, etc that has been dedicated to someone.
- Doctor, Who? – Creatively represent doctors, nurses, hospitals, or anything in the medical field.
- Fresh Furniture – Take a photo of a store that sells furniture. Maybe pick up a new couch while you’re at it?
- I Spy- C – Find the letter “C” formed in architecture, nature, etc. For an example check out the Eventzee blog.
- Laundered – Take a photo of a public laundromat or dry cleaners.
- Mobile Meals – Take a photo of a food truck or moveable food stand.
- Ornamental – Our office Xmas trees are kinda lacking. Design us an ornament!
- Parade Perfection – Creatively represent an awesome parade float.
- Totally Tubular – Take a photo of something tie-dye.
- When I Grow Up… – Creatively represent what job you wanted when you were a kid. Be sure to include the name of the profession somewhere in the photo.
- Zodiac – Creatively represent the astrological sign for late November and early December.