Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
Remember, we also released some new badges based on gallery submissions so be sure to get creative with your photos. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visitwww.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowBackThursday – To celebrate Veteran’s Day, share a past pic of someone who has served in the armed forces.
- All Downhill From Here – Take a photo from the top of a high hill.
- Alphabet Soup- Z – Find something that starts with the letter Z.
- Benched – Take a photo sitting at a bench in a public area.
- Early Elves – Christmas is still over a month and a half away, but people are already decorating! Take a photo of a house with winter holiday decorations already out. Photos of stores selling decorations will not be approved.
- Exotic Animals – Take a photo of an animal you wouldn’t keep as a house pet. Checkout farms, zoos, aquariums, etc.
- FOOD FIGHHHHHHHT! – Prepare to get a little messy and creatively represent a food fight.
- Friday The 13th – Creatively represent a well-known superstition. Be careful though- it is Friday the 13th…
- Hop To It – Play a game of hopscotch.
- Keep on Truckin’ – Take a photo of an 18 Wheeler Semi-Truck.
- Lock and Key – Take a photo outside of a locksmith’s business.
- Red Hot Love – Thursday is #NationalRedheadDay in America so take a photo with someone with red hair. Be sure to congratulate them on their big day.
- Roman Numerics – Find Roman Numerals somewhere in the real world. Must be in public, “V”s will not be accepted unless clearly being used as the number “5”.
- Surfs Up – Creatively represent hitting the waves and surfing.
- To Be Or Not To Be… – Creatively represent one of William Shakespeare’s plays. Be sure to include the title of the play in