Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
Remember, we also released some new badges based on gallery submissions so be sure to get creative with your photos. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #NailedIt – Find a DIY project online and try to do it yourself. Include an image of the original DIY Project.
- #ThrowBackThursday – Share a past pic playing at the park.
- Alphabet Soup- V – Find something that starts with the letter V.
- Brothers Grimm – Creatively represent one of the Brothers Grimm children’s stories.
- Cellular Closeout – Take a photo of a cell phone provider storefront. Maybe grab a phone upgrade while you’re at it.
- Culinary Campfire – Cook some food over a fire outside. Smores, hot dogs, marshmallows etc.
- Elevate Your Life – Take a photo in an elevator.
- Garage Gratuity – Take a photo at a garage or yard sale. None around you? Maybe it’s time to have a sale of your own!
- Oh My Gourdness – Go to a local Pumpkin patch and pick out the best gourd. Don’t have a pumpkin patch near you? Get creative!
- Periodic Table of Elements – Creatively represent one of the periodic elements. Include the name and symbol of your element in the photo.
- Quench Your Thirst – Take a photo drinking from a public water fountain.
- Skeleton Key – Take a photo of a unique old key.
- Solar System – Think Earth revolves around you? Prove it by creatively expressing the 9 planets in our solar system. Yes, Pluto counts.
- Spooky Sheets – Find some old sheets or a blanket and show us a ghastly ghost.
- The Waltzing Dead – Rotting flesh? Fresh grave dirt all over your clothes? It’s not easy being a zombie, but show us your best attempt. Get creative!