Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
Remember, we also released some new badges based on gallery submissions so be sure to get creative with your photos. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- Boom’n Beats – Take a photo of an old school radio, boombox or stereo. Cannot be a digital music player.
- Lumberjack’d – Grab your best flannel and head out to the woods. Ax and rugged beard not required, but are encouraged.
- Unicolor – Wear an outfit of all the same color. Pants, shirt, jacket, etc must all be the same color.
- Newsworthy – Mockup up a news anchor desk and deliver the news. Be creative!
- Can Pyramid – How tall of a pyramid can you make out of cans? Take a photo to prove it.
- Homecoming Mum – Make your own flowery version of this Texas tradition. Don’t know what a homecoming mum is? Do some research!
- Hair Headquarters – Take a photo at a barbershop/salon. Maybe even go inside to get a trim.
- Wet N’ Wild Wheel Wash – Take a photo at a car wash or washing your own car. Don’t forget the soap!
- Alphabet Soup- Q – Find something that starts with the letter Q.
- Bench Buddies – Take a photo sitting at a public bench with a friend.
- #ThrowBackThursday – Share a past pic of you with a childhood pet.
- Personal Paint Party – Show us your painting skills. Here’s the twist: You’re the canvas. Things might get a little messy.
- Flame Fighters Fortress – Take a photo at a fire station. be sure to commend your local firefighters for their hard work.
- Essential Emojis – Creatively represent an emojii in real life. Must include a picture of the emoji you’re representing somewhere in the photo.
- Modern Medieval Mêlées- Creatively represent the medieval sport of jousting. Be creative, but please be safe.