Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
To join the hunt just use the code “WW193” after you login.
- Babes in Toyland – Take a photo outside of a store that specifically sells toys.
- Captures Challenge – Week 26 – This time of year might make it a little trickier to find this color here in the States, but snap a picture of something green!
- Countdown to Christmas – Take a picture of an advent calendar.
- Deal Spotter – Take a picture holding several shopping bags.
- Ewe’ll Tide – Take a picture of something wool.
- Extinction Area – Creatively represent an extinct animal you would bring back to life if you could. Dinosaurs definitely count.
- Fight the Bug – It’s flu season! Creatively represent “fighting” the flu.
- Heavy Hitters – Creatively represent a heavy weight boxing match.
- Key Master – Take a photo of a business that makes house keys.
- Key of Zee – Take a picture of some sheet music.
- Krampus Nacht – Creatively represent being visited by Krampus.
- Little Drummer Boy – Take a picture pounding on some drums.
- Swiss Army Knife – Take a picture of an object or tool that has multiple purposes and uses.
- Tied Up – Take a picture wearing an ugly necktie.
- Would You Rather… – Slide down a rainbow or jump on a cloud? Creatively represent your answer.