Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
To join the hunt just use the code “WW186” after you login.
- Captures Challenge – Week 19 – From green to brown, the leaves are changing and falling. Take a picture of fallen leaves.
- Cat Crosswalk – Take a photo of a black cat crossing your path. Real and fake cats will be accepted.
- Cup of Joe – Take a picture of a drink you typically enjoy hot.
- Elementary My Dear Watson! – Creatively represent the famous duo Sherlock Holmes & John Watson.
- Football vs. Futbol – Creatively represent playing a game of football/futbol.
- Frozen Feast – Take a photo of your favorite cold treat in the frozen aisle of a grocery store. Must include the freezer in the photo.
- How to Train a Dragon – Creatively represent taming a dragon.
- I Declare A… – Show us your best “thumb war” competition.
- If I Only Had A Brain – Creatively represent being a scarecrow.
- Kindling Kit – Take a photo of a bundle of firewood.
- On Top of Spaghetti – Take a picture enjoying some type of pasta.
- Shower Messages – Write a message in a steamed mirror after a shower.
- Sleep Sack – Take a picture snuggled up in a sleeping bag.
- Tourist Trade – Visit your city’s visitor’s center/bureau. Take a photo learning about your local history.
- Wingardium Leviosa – Creatively represent making something levitate.