Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
To join the hunt just use the code “WW183” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Take a picture of a family photo album, scrapbook, or yearbook.
- All the Bells and Whistles – Take a picture of a bell or whistle.
- Captures Challenge – Week 16 – We live in a world of software updates and SMS messages. Take a picture of a piece of technology.
- Colorful Craftsmanship – Take a picture of a stained glass window.
- Eagerly Autumn – We’re ready for all things fall, especially the leaves changing color. Paint a leaf orange to help it feel more like autumn.
- Fountain of Youth – Creatively represent aging backwards.
- It Takes Two – Creatively represent riding on a tandem bicycle.
- Open For Business – Find an “Open” sign. Must be a real sign in a real store.
- Ready for Combat – Take a picture wearing boots.
- Sofa Store – Take a photo at a local furniture store. Try and find a funky piece of furniture!
- Topsy Turvy – Take a picture of something that is unbalanced.
- Wall Crawler – Take a picture of a building covered in vines.
- Who Ya Gonna Call? – Creatively represent hunting a ghost.
- Would You Rather… – Have your own personal island or your own personal jet? Creatively represent your choice!
- Zebra Stripes – Take a photo creatively representing a sporting referee, umpire, etc.