Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW167” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Upload a picture of you with your childhood friend.
- 15 Minutes of Fame – Creatively represent what you would be famous for.
- Get Set, Go! – Take a picture at a place specifically made with runners in mind.
- Higher Education – Take a picture at a place where you can take classes for a skill as an adult.
- I Spy – Z – Find the letter “Z” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- John Deere Green – Take a picture of a tractor.
- Mamma Mia – Creatively represent a well known musical. Be sure to include the name of the production somewhere in the photo.
- Motor Movies – Creatively represent going to the drive-in movies.
- Pick Your Poison – We all have our vices and maybe eat, drink, or do things that aren’t best for ourselves. Creatively represent one of your own personal bad habits.
- Please Rewind – Take a picture of a VCR and an old VHS cassette tape.
- Rare Remote – Take a picture of a unique remote control.
- SPF 100 – It’s important to wear suntan lotion! Take a picture of the highest SPF suntan lotion you can find.
- Whittling Wonders – Take a picture of something carved out of wood.
- Would You Rather… – Sail the open seas as a pirate or be silent and deadly as a ninja? Creatively represent your choice.
- Yo-Yo-Yo – Take a picture playing with a yo-yo.