Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW147” after you login.
- #WayBackWednesday – Recreate a scene from the game CLUE. Photos must showcase a person, location and murder weapon and have the names of all three written somewhere in the photo. This clue is a blast from the past- way back to Weekend Warriors 62!
- Call a Cab – Take a photo of a taxi. No taxis in your area? Creatively turn your car into one.
- Chubby Little Cubby – Creatively represent a character from the Hundred Acre Wood, Winnie the Pooh and his friends.
- Crazy Culinary Cans – Take a picture of the most unique food you can find canned.
- Day In The Life Of… – Burying nuts and climbing trees, creatively represent what a squirrel’s day to day would be.
- I Spy – F – Find the letter “F” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- Makeup Market – Take a picture at a store that exclusively sells beauty products.
- National ‘Get To Know Your Customer Day’ – We want to get to know YOU! Creatively represent something about yourself; hobby, job, interest, etc.!
- Ooey Gooey – Take a picture of something that’s covered in slime.
- Paw Spa – Take a picture at a business that bathes and styles your pet.
- Popped Corn – Take a picture of a uniquely flavored popcorn. Be sure to include what kind of popcorn it is.
- Say Cheese! – Take a photo of the cheesiest dish you can find! Puns accepted!
- Stamp of Approval – Take a picture of a unique stamp.
- Thesasaurus Rex – Creatively represent two words that mean the same thing. Be sure to include the words somewhere in the picture.
- Thought Bubble – Write down your most inner thoughts and present them over your head- comic book style.