Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW143” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a picture of the most popular toy the year you were born. Be sure to include the year in the picture.
- 8 Days a Week – Take a picture at a store that advertises being open every day of the week.
- Bah Humbug – Creatively represent acting like Ebenezer Scrooge.
- Below Freezing – Take a photo of a thermometer that’s below 32 degrees (0 degrees Celsius). Warm where you are? Get creative!
- Caught Under the Mistletoe – Give someone a smooch under this festive bouquet.
- Dodgy Jumper – Take a picture in your best ugly sweater.
- Evergreen Holiday – Find a spruce or fir tree in nature.
- Hit The Snow – Creatively represent sledding down a big hill.
- I-Spy – B – Find the letter “B” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- Jingle Bell Rock – Creatively represent “rocking around a Christmas tree”.
- On Dasher! On Dancer! – Santa needs to hire a new reindeer to help carry all the gifts. Creatively represent who the new reindeer will be.
- Parcel Package – Take a picture of a unique book bag.
- Santa’s Treats – What late night snack would you like to be greeted with if you were Santa delivering presents?
- Shimmy Down the Chimney – Creatively represent coming down the chimney like Ol’ Saint Nick.
- Special Snowflake – Fold some paper and craft your own unique snowflake.