Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW141” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past pic of your first pet.
- Alphabet Soup Z – Find something that starts with the letter Z.
- Do the Dewey – Go to a library and take a photo of a book ordered by the Dewey Decimal system.
- Entertainment Weekly – Get creative and make your own magazine cover.
- Even Knievel – Channel your inner dare devil by creatively represent attempting a dangerous stunt. Do not put you or anyone else in any real danger PLEASE BE SAFE.
- Flip a U-ie – Take a picture at a U-Turn sign.
- Hot & Cold – Wear either a bathing suit with a winter jacket or snow pants and a tank top.
- House of Faith – Take a picture outside any church, temple, mosque, or religious establishment.
- Pinhead – Go for the turkey and creatively represent bowling 3 strikes.
- Runner’s Realm – Take a picture at a running track.
- Shady People – Take a picture of a unique lamp shade.
- Study Break – Creatively represent studying for a final exam.
- Sugary Sweet – Take a picture of something cotton candy flavored.
- The Foot Fist Way – Creatively represent being a ninja.
- Treble Clever – Take a picture of sheet music.