Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW132” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past pic of something that scared you growing up.
- Alphabet Soup- Q – Find something that starts with the letter Q.
- Back It Up – Take a photo at a chiropractor or massage therapist’s business.
- Chutes and Ladders – Take a photo on either a slide or a ladder.
- City Sleeves – Take a photo wearing a tourism t-shirt with a city/state/country name on it.
- Hydration Heights – Take a photo of a water tower in the real world.
- If I Only had A Brain – Creatively represent a spooky scarecrow.
- Made In America – Take a photo of an item that states it is made in your home country. Must be able to see the “Made In ???” in the photo.
- Make Like a Tree and Leif – October 9th is Leif Erikson Day celebrating the Norse explorer’s discovery of the Americas. To celebrate creatively represent a viking.
- Off To The Races – Creatively represent coming in first at a horse race.
- Par 3 – Take a photo at a miniature golf course or putting green.
- RAWR – October 4th was World Animal Day. Creatively represent your favorite animal from a different part othe world than you live in.
- Stitch Witchery – Take a photo at Tailor, Seamstress or embroidery shop. Must include the sign of the business.
- Sweater Weather – Fall is in full swing in North America, so show us your best Autumn sweater.
- Would You Rather… – … have a time machine that only goes into the future or only into the past? Creatively represent your choice.