Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW128” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past picture of your grandparents.
- Alphabet Soup M – Find something that starts with the letter M.
- Business of Bags – Take a photo at a business that exclusively sells luggage and bags.
- Care Bear Stare! – If you were a Care Bear, who would you be? Creatively represent your name, color, and power!
- Daily Shuffle – Creatively represent something in your life you’d like to “swap” with someone else.
- Hungry Minds – Creatively represent the term “Brain Food”
- Keeper of Keys – Take a photo at a locksmith’s business or somewhere that makes keys.
- Mismatched – Do your socks match? Take a picture of two clashing patterns.
- Party Like it’s 1999 – Take a picture at a party supply store.
- School Zone – Take a picture of a school zone. Remember to drive under the speed limit!
- Secondhand Ampersand – Take a picture of an ampersand being used in advertisement.
- They Lived Happily Ever After – Creatively represent a happy ending to a story.
- X Marks the Spot – Argh Matey, creatively represent digging up buried treasure you found with an ancient map.
- You Made Your Bed – Now lay in it! Take a picture of a bed that has been made.
- Scheduled Stones: September– Take a photo of something that is the color of this month’s birthstone.