Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW127” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past picture of you on your first day of school.
- Alphabet Soup L – Find something that starts with the letter L.
- Bookworm – Take a picture of a book you’re reading.
- Bug Spray – What do you do to keep from being bitten by bugs?
- Dumb Phone – Take a picture of a phone that isn’t a smart phone.
- Gum Smacker – Creatively represent a “pet peeve” you have.
- Helping Hands – Southeast Texas was hit by a major hurricane last week and we at Team Munzee are doing everything we can to help in the relief effort. Please donate to the American Red Cross or another relief organization and upload a screenshot of your helpful efforts.
- Jellies of the Month – Creatively represent a unique monthly subscription service.
- No Rhyme Nor Reason – Take a picture of two things that rhyme with each other. Be sure to include the names of the things in the picture. For example: Cat and Hat
- No Vacancy – Take a photo at a unique hotel or motel in your area. Try and find one that isn’t a chain!
- Photo Finish – Take a photo of a professional photography studio.
- Pizza! Pizza! – Take a picture at a local pizza restaurant.
- School’s In Session – Creatively represent a parent reacting to their kid going back to school.
- Tailgating Tales – Creatively represent tailgating before a sporting event.
- Versatile Fashion – Show us the many ways you can wear a bandana.