Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW123” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past picture of your favorite time of year.
- Alphabet Soup H – Find something that starts with the letter H.
- Baker’s Dozen – Take a photo at a bakery of some sort snacking on your favorite baked good.
- Disco – Creatively represent a groovy night at the disco. Don’t forget to dress your best under the disco ball!
- E.R.- Take a picture outside of an emergency room, hopefully you don’t have a reason to be there!
- Fountain of Youth – Creatively represent drinking from the Fountain of Youth and growing younger.
- Hey, Bud. – Take a photo planting some sort of plant. vegetable, fruit, etc. Must actually be planted, no creative representations.
- Jumpin’ N’ Jivin’ – Take a photo jumping rope! Think you can double dutch?
- Light Up My Life – Take a photo of a lit up neon sign.
- Paint By Numbers – August 2nd was National Coloring Book Day, so show us your artistic side and color a page in a coloring book!
- Preppers – Take a photo of everything you’d bring with you if you had to flee your home for safety.
- Rain, Rain Go Away – Take a photo of a fun umbrella.
- Scheduled Stones: August – Take a photo of something that is the color of this month’s birthstone.
- Shadow Shows – Take a fun picture of your shadow.
- Up In The Air – Creatively represent getting blown away by the wind.