Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW110” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Upload a picture that was taken when you weren’t expecting it. The sillier the better.
A is for Aardvark – Take a picture of an animal that is native to where you live.
- Cinco De Mayo – In 1862, Mexico overcame what seemed to be unbeatable odds and defeated the French army. Since then, the states have adopted the victory as a day of celebrating Mexican-American culture. Creatively represent celebrating Mexican-American culture.
- Count It Out – Take a photo of eight distinct objects that are slightly different.
- Eventzee Toons – May 5th is national Cartoonists day in the States. Create a comic strip relating to Eventzee.
- Fourth With Force – Creatively represent ‘May the Fourth be With You’.
- Houston, We Have a Problem – Creatively represent being an astronaut in space.
- May Day, May Day – Create your own cone shaped basket and fill it with flowers.
- Prolific Packaging – Take a picture of something with interesting packaging.
- RN Rapture – Show your appreciation for nurses. Take a picture shaking hands or hugging a nurse.
- Rug Dust Bunnies – Hang up your rug and beat the dust off of it.
- Shaken, Not Stirred – Take a picture of a drink that includes at least three ingredients.
- Small Business Support – Take a picture at a local small business.
- Trip Stop – Take a picture of a train stop.
- Would You Rather? – Be a voice of reason or a man of action? Creatively represent your choice.