Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW106” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past pic of your first home.
- Bright Building – Take a photo of a building or home that is painted a unique, bright color.
- Count It Out – Take a photo of four distinct objects that are slightly different.
- En Garde! – Take a photo of a unique sword of some sort. Please be careful!
- Hairy Situation – Creatively represent shaving a mustache.
- Laundered – Take a photo at a laundromat or dry cleaners. Must be a business, not your personal washing machine.
- Migraine Maker – Take a picture of something that might give you a headache.
- Multi-Instrumentalist – Creatively represent playing more than two instruments at a time.
- Oh, The Iron-y! – Take a picture of a shirt with a funny saying on it.
- Periscope Depth – Creatively represent traveling in a submarine. Please don’t just submit pictures of a submarine, be crafty!
- Post It – Take a photo of a unique fence or gate.
- Road to Happiness – Take a picture of a road map.
- Stenciled – Take a picture creating something with a stencil.
- Trim and a Tune – Creatively represent a barbershop quartet.
- Would You Rather? – Survive a zombie outbreak or a medieval dragon attack? Creatively depict your response.