Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW103” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past pic of a new haircut- good or bad.
- CMYK – Take a photo of four items each representing one of the colors in this subtractive color mode.
- Count It Out – We’ll start off easy- take a photo of one distinct item.
- Fountain of Youth – Take a photo at a fountain and toss in a coin for good luck!
- Go Green! – Take a photo wearing only green clothes.
- Grafitti – Find some local spray paint “art”. *DO NOT CREATE YOUR OWN*
- Green Eggs and Ham – Take a photo of a food or drink prepared with green food coloring.
- Green With Envy – Take a photo creatively representing the green eyes of envy.
- Luck Of The Irish – Craft a lucky four leaf clover out of something other than paper.
- Pot O’ Gold – Creatively represent the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
- She Sells Seashells By The Sea Shore – Take a photo of a seashell. If you can’t find one, get creative!
- Spring Cleaning – Take a photo deep cleaning some part of your home.
- Tall Tails – Take a photo of something with a tail.
- Treble-Maker – Take a photo of sheet music. Must be actual printed sheet music, handwritten submissions will not be accepted.
- Would You Rather…- … be a pirate or a ninja? Creatively represent your choice.