Join us for a special Superhero themed scavenger hunt to celebrate Munzee‘s 6th Birthday!
Clues will be worth more points and you can earn the special “Up, Up and Away!” badge by having one photo approved. Do you have what it takes to be one of the great superhero photographers? Channel your inner Jimmy Olsen and snap away!
15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW120” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Upload a photo of your favorite childhood superhero.
- (Super)Men In Tights – A hero is only as good as his costume. Show off those muscles and wear tights, spandex, latex, etc.
- Action Comics Vol. 6 – Take a photo of a comic book of some sort. Must be a published comic in real life, no hand drawn comics.
- All Booked Up – Take a photo outside of a business that sells comic books. If there are no comic stores around you we will accept book stores.
- Alter Ego – Even superheroes need a day job. Creatively represent what your superhero alter-ego would do for a living.
- Birthday BANG! – It’s Munzee’s Spectacular 6th Birthday! Creatively represent your favorite aspect of the Munzee game.
- Box Office BAM! – Take a photo at a movie theater next to a poster or marquee of a superhero film.
- Boy Wonder – A hero is nothing without a sidekick, so take a photo with a masked friend who would never leave your side.
- By The Hammer Of Thor! – Some heroes are known for their weapons- if you were worthy what sort of superheroic weapon would you wield?
- It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s… – Prepare for flight! Grab a cape and creatively represent flying like a superhero.
- Legion Of Boom – Not everyone can be a hero, so creatively represent a custom supervillain who wants to take over the world!
- Macho Merchandising – Take a photo of some sort of promotional item with a superhero on it. Backpack, candy, balloon, etc.
- Onomatopoeia! – BAM! POW! BANG! Channel Adam West and take a photo creatively representing the noise your punches would make.
- Splash Panel – Show us your artistic side and draw a comic book cover. It’s alright if you’re not the best artist in the world, we’re looking for creativity and effort!
- Super Duper – Come up with a custom superhero alias and make a costume! Be sure to write down what your superhero name and power is somewhere in the photo.