Scavenger hunts have always been a fun way to interact with others and support camaraderie, but we’ve moved past the limitations of pen and paper. Eventzee takes scavenger hunts to a whole new level by supporting worldwide events and new ways to interact with players. While Eventzee makes it easy to host your own scavenger hunt, it’s up to YOU to make it memorable. So if you’re considering putting on your own, here’s a few tips to get you started.
We’ve all been there. You’ve fallen asleep at another corporate training seminar. As some HR guy drones on about synergy you seem to lack the energy to even keep your eyes open. So bring a little excitement into the office with Eventzee: Scavenger Hunts Made Easy.
Take Training and Development To The Next Level:
Want to test your employees knowledge on a particular subject? QR code quiz clues are perfect for engaging your employees and directly gauging their comprehension level. Whether it’s driving traffic to specific areas of a factory or answering quiz questions about the uses of a particular machine, Eventzee is perfect in both office and industrial environments. You can even use specialized surveys to get opinions from your staff on various topics.
Fun Effective Way To Enhance Your Team’s Synergy:
Encourage interactions between your staff in a fun unique way with scavenger hunts. Whether teams have to find particular hidden objects or put their heads together to solve riddles, the surge of competition and gameplay can bring your employees together. Take it a step further and mix up your departments to encourage people to get to know someone they may not work with as often. The closer your staff is and the better they work together, the more successful your product or service will be.
Choose From A Variety of Hunt Options & Features:
Our totally customizable features can be tailored to reflect your business and educate as well as entertain your employees. We offer a variety of different ways to play, so you can decide what works for your staff. Our photo scavenger hunts encourage interaction and activity, while QR codes can be used educationally. Customize your clues to encourage physical activity and get your team moving. Attach a GPS location to a QR clue to encourage employees to explore a new city/market.
So break out of the conference room and get active, social and adventurous. Eventzee is what you make it, so make it great!
Now that you have some ideas about how to start your Eventzee scavenger hunt, go out and make it happen! If you’re interested in hosting an Eventzee event, sponsoring an official Eventzee photo hunt or just curious about what we can do, contact us at email@example.com.
Scan this code in the Eventzee app to join the hunt!
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues! This is also a good opportunity to start submitting more photos and earning more points because these cumulative scores will now get you even more Badges in the Eventzee app! Let the hunt begin!
NOTE: Unless the clue asks for something that would need a pic of another phone, webpage, etc. NO SCREENSHOTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice- Creatively express what little girls are made of.
- In The Palm Of Your Hand- Position yourself so it looks like you’re holding a large object in your hand. Buildings, statues, monuments, etc.
- E.R.- Take a selfie outside of a hospital. Hopefully you don’t need to go in…
- Fly/Ice Fishing – No matter the weather, it’s always a good time to go fishing. Creatively represent one or both.
- Shopping Cart – Go to the grocery store and show what you’re buying.
- Sewer Hole – Take a picture of a sewer hole entrance. Bonus points if you find Ninja Turtles. Not really, but that would be cool.
- Street Lamp – Find a lit up street lamp.
- #ThrowBackThursday – Share a past pic of your birthday party.
- Christmas In July – Seasons Greetings! Creatively celebrate the winter holiday.
- Alphabet Soup- J – Find something that starts with the letter J.
- Triangulation – Find something shaped like a triangle in the real world.
- Soda, Pop or Coke? – Take a picture of your favorite soft drink and write a note next to it stating what you call sodas in your region.
- Post Card – Show us a post card from where you live.
- Sundae Fun Day – Build a monstrous Ice Cream Sundae- don’t forget your toppings.
- Atilla the Pun – Creatively represent a pun and include the actual pun written down somewhere in the photo.
In “Eventzee Exposure” we look at testimonials from happy clients who have hosted their own Scavenger Hunts. Our users’ experience is very important to us, so when things go off without a hitch we want to cheer about it. If you’d be interested in sharing your Eventzee experience please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Host: Peloton Foundation
Location: 3rd bar, Baseball Tavern in Boston, MA.
“The Peloton Foundation Game Day was held for the first time in the Fenway Park Area in Boston just a few weeks ago. We hosted a game tournament at each venue and had the pleasure of using Eventzee for our last tournament, a photo based scavenger hunt. All the participants had a great time using the app without any issues. Signing up was simple as was setting up the app from an administrator side. The clues were easy to create and we didn’t experience any issues throughout the process. Cody was great help and always available for questions. All in all, we had a great experience using Eventzee!”
Photo Clue Examples:
4 legs but does not move – It has 4 legs but does not move. Find the closest one to the main door.
Peloton! – Find the Peloton market baseball teams!
YMCA – Take a picture of you and 3 people motioning out YMCA
New friends – Get one of the bartenders to agree on a picture with you and your team
It’s (ball)game day – Take me out to the ballgame and sit here, get ready to cheer!
About the Peloton Foundation:
The Peloton Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) organization that donates time, money, and in-kind resources to promising non-profit organizations helping children and their families achieve: Education and Childhood Development, Health and Well-being, and Economic Empowerment.
To learn more about the Peloton Foundation visit: