“The Lone Star State” Public Photo Hunt: Clues 6-10
From dressing up to trying our delicious cuisine, “The Lone Star State” public photo hunt continues today with 5 more clues.
Remember: Each player will receive one opportunity to submit each picture. All pictures will be approved and scored by how accurately the submission reflects the clue. If picture is completely wrong it will receive zero points. Bonus points available for unique and creative photos. We also introduced the team feature to this week’s hunt. Players can join Team Revolution or Team Lone Star and compete against each other. Players can change teams at any time. This contest will end Friday at 2pm CST, new clues will be released daily and you have all week to complete them. Clues will only be approved several times daily.
- Cowboy Getup – Get your most convincing cowboy/girl outfit on.
- Six Flags – Six flags. Any six flags. But bonus points for the six most relevant.
- Tex-Mex – Make or buy some Tex-Mex cuisine.
- State Fair/Carnival – Texas Is home to the biggest state fair in the US. Get a pic of a fair or carnival ride – big or small, real or replica.
- Tumbleweed – Find one or fashion up your own.