EXTENDED Weekend Warriors: Week 30 Public Photo Hunt Clues
It’s the Thursday before a pretty big weekend for both Eventzee and Munzee! We have our month-long haunted house hunt spooking our approvers, today will kick off our 30th Weekend Warriors photo scavenger hunt, and Friday is the beginning of MHQ Bash 2 in McKinney, TX! Not to mention all the various other events going on this weekend.
Needless to say our approvers are pushing it to the limit. In light of the busy weekend we will also be extending the Weekend Warriors hunt deadline to Monday at 3 PM CST. Please take into consideration that approval might be a little slower this weekend, but we promise to keep up on all fronts. Thanks for playing! We look forward to the fun weekend!
Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
Remember, we also released some new badges based on gallery submissions so be sure to get creative with your photos. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowBackThursday -Share a past pic of yourself in formal attire.
- Alphabet Soup- U -Find something that starts with the letter U.
- Athletic Beverage Provider -Take a photo outside of a sports bar.
- Candy Crush – Bring the well known app into the real world. Crush some candy. We’d suggest using a hammer.
- Double, Double Toil and Trouble – What’s brewing in your cauldron?
- Grave Digger – Go to a cemetery and take a photo of a tombstone made before 1920. Please be respectful of the graves.
- In 1492, Columbus Sailed The Ocean Blue – Creatively represent the discovery of the Americas.
- Join The Dark Side -Take a photo of your shadow. Make sure we can see it.
- Nighty Night – Get comfy and show us your craziest Pajama’s. If you sleep in the buff, keep that to yourself.
- Over The Hill – This is our 30th Weekend Warriors hunt. Creatively represent the term “Over The Hill.”
- Puck Drop – The NHL season has started this week. Creatively represent ice hockey.
- The Writing On The Walls – Take a photo of what someone has written on a bathroom stall wall. We’re not encouraging vandalism. Please don’t be vulgar or gross.
- Toy room Treasury – Take a photo outside of a local toy store. Be sure to include a cool window display and store sign!
- Two-wheeler – Take a photo of a parked motorcycle.
- Zodiac – Creatively express the astrological sign for late September and early October.