“The Lone Star State” Public Photo Hunt: Clues 11-15
Today we celebrate just a few of the famous faces of Texas in “The Lone Star State” public photo hunt with 5 more clues.
Remember: Each player will receive one opportunity to submit each picture. All pictures will be approved and scored by how accurately the submission reflects the clue. If picture is completely wrong it will receive zero points. Bonus points available for unique and creative photos. We also introduced the team feature to this week’s hunt. Players can join Team Revolution or Team Lone Star and compete against each other. Players can change teams at any time. This contest will end Friday at 2pm CST, new clues will be released daily and you have all week to complete them. Clues will only be approved several times daily.
- Willie Nelson. Take a picture with a red-headed stranger.
- Nolan Ryan – Picture of a baseball
- Mary Kay Ash – Picture of makeup
- Ben Hogan – Picture of golf clubs
- George Strait- Your depiction of one of his song titles. Show the original song title somewhere in the photo.