Weekend Warriors: Week 187 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
To join the hunt just use the code “WW187” after you login.
- Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter – Find a sign that says “NO TRESPASSING”.
- Anyone Home? – Take a picture ringing a doorbell or using a door knocker.
- Bark At The Moon – Get in touch with your animal side and howl at the moon.
- Captures Challenge – Week 20 – I’m ready for my close up! Get real up close and personal with something and take a picture.
- Double Double Toil and Trouble – Brew up a spell in your cauldron.
- It Takes Two – Creatively represent a costume that takes two people.
- It’s Alive! – Show us your best Frankenstein’s Monster impersonation.
- Monster Mash – Creatively represent one or all of the classic movie monsters: Dracula, The Mummy, The Wolf Man, Frankenstein’s Monster, etc.
- Talk Shows On Mute – Creatively represent being a talk show host on your own television show.
- The Waltzing Dead – Rotting flesh? Fresh grave dirt all over your clothes? It’s not easy being a zombie, but show us your best attempt. Get creative!
- Toys of Terror – Take a photo of a creepy doll or toy.
- Treat – Show us your favorite candy. It’s alright, you deserve it.
- Trick – Play a trick or prank on someone.
- Walking In The Spiderwebs – Creatively represent being caught in a spiderweb.
- Witch’s Familiar – Take a picture of an animal with black fur.