Weekend Warriors: Week 192 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
To join the hunt just use the code “WW192” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Put your research hats on! Do a little googling and find out what the record breaking snowfall was for your hometown at some point in history. We will accept screenshots for this, we’re curious!
- Apple Appreciation – Are you more a fan of granny smith or red delicious apples? Take a picture of an apple display in a grocery store.
- Art Admirer – Take a picture of an art piece hung in a business or outdoor setting.
- Candy Striped – Take a picture of something striped red and white.
- Canopy Christmas Lights – Take a picture of a home that has outdoor lights hung.
- Captures Challenge – Week 25 – Whether you’re a fan of polkadots, argyle, or even fancy a floral print – patterns influence our lives. Take a picture of a pattern you’re partial to.
- Dirty Laundry – Take a photo of a public laundromat or dry cleaners.
- Doctor, Who? – Creatively represent doctors, nurses, hospitals, or anything in the medical field.
- Hit The Slopes – Creatively represent skiing or snowboarding.
- Marshmallow Mansion – Create a candy house built with cookies.
- Nippy Knees – Take a photo wearing knee high socks.
- Radiant Ribbon – Take a photo of something that has a bow on it.
- Seasons Greetings! – Creatively represent greeting the winter season.
- Shiver Me Timbers – Take a photo of a thermometer (not your phone or computer) that is in a public space.
- Visually Impaired – Creatively represent your interpretation (or what you might think your interpretation) of seeing without your glasses is like.