Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
To join the hunt just use the code “WW184” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Upload a picture of the first scary movie you watched.
- Bold Bavarian – Take a picture of something with the Bavarian flag pattern.
- Captures Challenge – Week 17 – You shouldn’t judge someone until you walk a mile in their shoes. Take a picture of your favorite pair of shoes.
- Dimly Lit – Take a picture using only candlelight.
- Fright Night – Creatively represent jumping out and scaring someone.
- Good vs. Evil – Creatively represent having an angel and a devil on your shoulders.
- Hole In One – Take a picture at a golf course.
- I Came! I Saw! I Conquered! – A unique Oktoberfest tradition is the log sawing competition. Creatively represent this wonderfully wooded contest.
- Made In America – Take a photo of an item that states it is made in your home country. Must be able to see the “Made In ???” in the photo.
- PROST! – Take a photo tapping another person’s glass/mug in cheers!
- Patio Picasso – Take a picture of an outdoor piece of art.
- Pumpkin Spice – Take a picture of something pumpkin flavored.
- What’s the Hatter with You? – Creatively represent being the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland.
- Would You Rather… – Stay the night at Dracula’s castle or have Dr. Frankenstein be your personal physician?
- Yo Quiero Taco! – Take a picture of a place that sells Mexican food.