Weekend Warriors: Week 185 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
To join the hunt just use the code “WW185” after you login.
- Bone Rattler – Take a picture with a skeleton.
- Buy One Get One – Take a picture at a store that’s offering a discount or sale.
- Candy Corn – Take a picture of a sweet vegetable, or a healthy candy!
- Captures Challenge – Week 18 – Pumpkins, candy corn, and color changing leaves – take a picture of something that’s orange.
- Check Mate – Take a picture of a game of chess.
- Fangtastic – Creatively represent having long fangs.
- Feel the Noise – Take a picture of something that is known for being very loud.
- Fortune Teller – Look into your crystal ball and tell me the future! Creatively represent being a fortune teller.
- Headless Horseman – This is the season where the Legend of Sleepy Hollow gets dusted off and recreated. Take a picture of your favorite carved pumpkin or other prop from that story.
- Mars Attacks! – Creatively represent aliens coming to Earth.
- Monster Hunter – Creatively represent hunting a very large creature.
- Neon Night Light – Take a picture of something that glows in the dark.
- Stitched – Take a picture of something that has been embroidered.
- The Pen is Mightier – Find a ballpoint pen that doesn’t use black or blue ink.
- Witch’s Wheels – Take a picture of a broom.