Our special Leap Year free photo scavenger hunt has begun! This extra long hunt goes through Leap Day and ends on Tuesday at 3 PM CST.
Remember that our special Leap Weekend hunt is sponsored by Runnur, a mobile tech gear shop that specializes in hands-free mobile organizers. The person who completes all of the photo scavenger hunts clues in the shortest amount of time will win a Runnur Hands Free Carryall Band and the person who has the most images submitted to the gallery will also win a Runnur iPad Shoulder Sling Case!
Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We just released the new Clockstoppers line of badges as well as an extension of the Pioneers of Gold line, so be sure you plan out your submissions! The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE.
To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
CLICK HERE to download Flat Bob.
- #ThrowBackThursday – Share a past pic riding a bike.
- Agile Amphibian – Take a photo of a frog or toad.
- Bouncy Birthday – Make a creative card or cake for people celebrating their birthday on Leap Day. They only get to celebrate every 4 years so make it good!
- Crowded Calendar – Take a photo of a physical (non-digital) calendar with February 29th circled.
- End of the Road – Find a road that ends. Take a picture where the road meets grass.
- Hail Caesar – Julius Caesar introduced the first leap year around 46 B.C., so creatively represent this.
- I Spy- L – Find the letter “L” formed in architecture, nature, etc. To make things interesting, it has to be a capitalized “L.”
- Leapin’ Lizards – Play a game of leap frog!
- Pack Back – It may not be a Runnur iBand, but take a photo of your favorite backpack.
- Photo Finish – Creatively represent breaking the tape as you cross the finish line.
- Runner’s Realm – Take a photo at a running track.
- Short Shorts and Sweatbands – Take a photo in your most retro workout clothes.
- Spring Into March – Take a photo of a spring or coil.
- St. Bridget – Story has it that St. Bridget came up with the idea of women proposing to men on February 29th. If you’re a woman, propose to a special man in your life. If you’re a man, ask a special lady to bend her knee.
- Stop and Smell the Roses – Find a flower in nature that has begun to bloom.
- Suburban Sprinter – Take a photo of a treadmill.
- The Bob Prince – A year ago we first released Flat Bob… er Rob. To celebrate print out the Flat Bob image from the blog, color him in and take a photo kissing him. CAUTION: He kisses about as good as a frog does.
- Would You Rather? – Travel to the past and meet your ancestors or travel to the future and meet your great grandchildren? Creatively show your choice.
- Youthful Meditation – Take some time to sit down and color. With lots of colors and details, fill out a page in a coloring book. All one color pages will not be accepted.
- Doppelgänger – Have someone impersonate you. Must have you or a picture of you for reference in the photo.
Remember you’ll also receive a badge for having one photo accepted!