Eventzee’s “Christmas In July” Premium Photo Scavenger Hunt has begun! The players who have joined will have until 10 AM CST on UPDATE: Thursday to submit all 15 clues. Per usual, no screenshots will be accepted and your photo will either be approved or denied by our admins. Thank you to everyone who joined, and good luck!
It’s not too late to sign up though! Just go to the following link to join today!
- Bearded Brethren – Take a photo of someone with a long white beard. Can’t find someone? Get creative!
- Chiseled Chimney – Santa spends all summer slimming down so he can fit down the chimney. Take a photo of a home with a chimney.
- Deck The Halls – Take a photo of a house with christmas lights on still.
- Elfie – Take a selfie in a Christmas sweater and/or hat.
- Frosty the No-Man – Creatively represent a melted snowman.
- Happy Holidays – Not everyone celebrates Christmas, so creatively represent another Winter holiday with a summer twist.
- Mele Kalikimaka – Creatively represent celebrating Christmas on a tropical island.
- Mistletoe Madness – Mistletoe may be hard to find this time of year, so find a different plant/fruit/vegetable and smooch someone underneath it.
- Rock Around The Christmas Tree – Decorate either a palm tree or a cactus with Christmas ornaments. Don’t forget the star!
- Santa Claws – Take a photo of a crab product with a Santa hat on.
- Santa’s Snack – After chowing down on so many cookies in the winter, Santa has to eat healthier in the summer. Decorate some Christmas veggies and fruit for Santa to snack on!
- Sea-Suns Greetings – Reindeer have summers off too, so what type of animals would carry Santa’s sleigh in summer? Creatively represent both the animals and the sleigh.
- Stockings Hung With Care – Hang some Christmas stockings near a campfire or fire pit.
- The Gift of Giving – Wrap a Christmas present and deliver it to someone who’s on the NICE list this year.
- You’ve Got Mail – Upload one of your family’s old Christmas cards. If you don’t have an old card, create a new one.