Eventzee’s “Blue Christmas” Premium Photo Scavenger Hunt has begun! The players who have purchased access to this hunt will have until December 11th at 3 PM CST to submit all 20 clues. Per usual, no screenshots will be accepted and your photo will either be approved or denied by our admins. Thank you to everyone who joined, and good luck!
Remember, you earn a badge just for joining the event and another if you complete all of the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- ADVENTageous – Take a photo of an Advent Calendar! If you purchased the Munzee Advent Calendar be sure you hide the codes!
- Blue Christmas – Take a photo of a blue Christmas ornament.
- Christmas Cactus – Take a photo of a non-traditional Christmas tree! Whether that’s a cactus, a succulent, or a pear tree just make sure it has ornaments and lights!
- Deck The Halls – Find your most festive neighbor and take a photo of a house with next level Christmas decorations.
- Dreaming Of A White Christmas – It’s certainly not snowing in Texas, but we want you to creatively represent a Winter Wonderland in photo form.
- Ghost Of Holidays Past – Upload a throwback photo celebrating the holidays! Any past pic will count, but we’d love to see some real retro ones too!
- Ho Ho Hoedown – Our Munzee Event theme this year is all about winter western wear, so dress up in your best cowboy hats, boots, and spurs and take a photo.
- Late Night Snacks – Take a photo of a glass of milk and cookies.
- Letters To Santa – Take a photo at a post office dropping off a letter to the big guy up North. Don’t forget a stamp!
- Mall Rats – Take a photo of a Holiday display at a shopping mall/store of some sort.
- Mistletones – Take a photo giving your loved one a kiss under the mistletoe! No mistletoe? Any other flower will do! No loved ones? There’s always a mirror!
- Naughty Or Nice – Take a photo with your own version of Santa’s Naughty Or Nice list! The longer the list the better!
- Present Tense – Take a photo of a uniquely shaped present. Make sure it’s wrapped!
- Reindeer Rider – Take a photo of a red vehicle fitting of Santa! Big Red may ride a sled on Christmas Eve, but the rest of the year he likes a little more horsepower.
- Sand-Mud-Snow People – Get creative and make a snowman out of anything but snow! Must seem homemade, so no purchased items!
- Santa’s Workshop – Do as the elves do! Creatively represent working on some cool toys in Santa’s Workshop. Don’t forget your tools!
- Stocking Stuffers – Take a photo wearing a fun pair of socks! They don’t have to be holiday themed, we just want to see some cool shoe stuffers!
- Winter Warm-Ups – Take a photo enjoying a warm beverage at your local coffee shop!
- Winter Wonderland – Take a photo dressed up in your thickest winter wear! Even if it’s warm outside, you can at least pretend you’re chilled to the bone.
- Zee-sons Greetings – Make your very own Christmas Card and snap a picture of it. Dodgy jumpers are definitely encouraged!