SURPRISE! It has been two years to the day since we started our FREE photo scavenger hunts. To celebrate we have birthday themed clues this week and you can earn a unique Birthday badge by having one photo approved.
The 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
Just use the code “WW96” to join the hunt.
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowbackThursday – Upload a picture of yours that made it into the gallery. If you haven’t had a photo in the gallery, upload a picture you thought should have made the gallery.
- 100% Cotton – The traditional gift on a 2nd anniversary is something made with cotton, so create something spectacular!
- 1st Eventzee Clue: Tower of Books – Arrange a stack of books from top to bottom with words in the title to say “I love this photo scavenger hunt”.
- Badge of Success – Creatively represent your favorite Eventzee badge. Please include the name of the badge somewhere in the picture.
- Birthday Blues – Take a selfie wearing your best blue outfit you’d wear to an Eventzee birthday party!
- Cards Made With Care – Make Eventzee a birthday card!
- Have Your Cake, and Eat it Too! – Create a birthday treat special for Eventzee, don’t forget the candles!
- Logo Logistics – Recreate the Eventzee logo using random household items. Be creative, so no paint, drawings, printouts etc.
- One Clue To Rule Them All – Share your favorite Eventzee clue to date.
- Party Place – Take a photo at a location or business that you might celebrate a birthday at. Make sure the name/type of business is written somewhere in the photo.
- ROYGBIV (Switch!) – Blue – Take a picture of five different items that are all blue, even though this week’s color should be green, in honor of Eventzee’s second birthday!
- Second Birthday Serenade – Re-write your favorite birthday song to be about Eventzee.
- SURPRISE! – Creatively represent hiding for a surprise party.
- Thank YOU! – Eventzee wouldn’t be as fun without players like YOU! Give yourself a pat on the back or a high five.
- Two for the Show – It’s our 2nd birthday so find the number 2 somewhere in public.