Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW89” after you login.
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a picture of your favorite holiday TV or movie special.
- At The Moment – Take a picture of an ATM.
- Candy Cane Blues – Take a picture of a candy cane that isn’t colored the traditional red and white. Hand drawn or computer printed images won’t be accepted.
- Extinction Area – Creatively represent an extinct animal you would bring back to life if you could. Dinosaurs definitely count.
- Flavorful Flakiness – Take a picture of your favorite kind of pastry.
- Kid At Heart – Creatively represent what makes you a kid at heart. Be sure to write down what that is somewhere in the photo.
- Knit Whit – Take a photo of something that has been knitted or crocheted.
- License to Kill – Take a photo of a unique license plate.
- Ornamental – Design a Munzee, Eventzee or Wallabee themed Christmas Tree ornament and take a photo of it!
- Secondhand Success – Take a picture at your local thrift shop or secondhand store.
- Shed Your Shell – Creatively represent coming out of your “shell”.
- Spelling Sculpture – W – Create the letter “W” using items that begin with the letter “W”. Must be legible.
- Stamp of Approval – Take a picture of a book of stamps.
- Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff – Creatively represent being a time traveler.
- Yule Love It – Take a photo of a log in a fire pit or chimney.